Chapter Three

Harrison, Micheal, Melvin, Carrie, and Josh stood at the door of Lisa's house, when the door opened.

"Hi guys! Come in!" Lisa said.

The all handed her their gifts and made their way to the backyard. Almost the whole school was there already.

"Damn!!! This place looks huge!" Melvin exclaimed.
"Well, all I want to do is get into that fine looking pool," Josh said.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

They were all changed into their swimsuits and were hanging out by the pool. Carrie was sitting sitting on the border of the pool. Harrison went to go sit with her.

"So, you enjoying it?" Harrison asked.
"Yeah, it's pretty fun," Carrie replied.
"Did you talk to anyone?" Harrison asked.
"Yeah, a few girls, but all they talked about was clothes and make up, it's boring." Carrie answered.
"I bet," he said while lowering himself into the water.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

The party had ended. 
Carrie and Harrison stood in front of her house.

"So, I was wondering, since it's the weekend and I have nothing to do..." Harrison said.

"What?" Carrie asked him.
"You're pretty new in town, so I'd like to show you a place." Harrison replied.
"Is it far?" Carrie asked.
"Well, it's a thirty minute drive," Harrison said.

"Do you own a car?" Carrie asked.
"Yeah, my dad's old car," Harrison answered.

"I guess I can come, when can we go?" Carrie asked.
"We can go tonight," Harrison answered.
"So, in like two hours?" Carrie asked.
"Yeah, I'll come after dinner and pick you up." Harrison said.
"Okay," Carrie said.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Carrie was done eating dinner and upstairs, playing one her piano.

She was singing "Same Mistakes" and playing it on her piano.

Harrison came into her house but, she couldn't hear him.

"Hi, Todd. Where's Carrie?" Harrison asked Todd.

"She's upstairs playing on her piano." Todd replied.

Harrison went upstairs to where he heard Carrie playing on her piano.

Harrison quietly peeked his head in the open door of Carrie's room.

She sounds like an angel,   he thought.

Carrie heard her door creak open, she stopped playing and quickly turned around.

"Oh.. um... hi Harrison," she said, blushing.
"Carrie, you sing like an angel," he told her.
"Thanks..." She said, with her face blushing even more.
"Well, let's go," He said.

Carrie ran out and got into his car.

"I hope you'll like the place. My father took me there when I was a kid," Harrison said.

Harrison started the car and drove off. Carrie felt really comfortable with him and they were both singing along to 'The Best Song Ever' by One Direction. 

"Seriously, where are you bringing me?" Carrie asked.

"I'm not telling you. You'll see when we get there," Harrison replied.