Chapter Two

Two months have passed and Harrison had convinced Carrie to walk to school with him. Carrie was getting dressed as the doorbell rang.

"Carrie! Your friend is here!" Carrie's mom said, loudly so that Carrie could hear her.

Carrie came running down the stairs and almost tripped.

"Hi," Carrie said.

"Hey," Harrison replied.
"You're actually up on time," Carrie said.
"Yeah, my mother said that if I didn't do well this year, she'll put me into a special school. I have no idea what she meant, but I've decided that this year I'll try my best." Harrison told her.

"Well, that's great." Carrie said.

"Shouldn't you guy be headed to school now?" Carrie's mother asked.

"Yeah, we should go now," Carrie replied.

Carrie took her bag and they both left. On their way to school, they passed by a few stores. Harrison stopped by one to get some candies.

"Sweet tooth," Carrie said.
"Haha, yeah. Want that, I'll get it for you." Harrison said.
"No, I'm good." Carrie said.
"Are you sure?" Harrison asked.
"Yeah," Carrie replied.

Harrison was eating all the way to school. Carrie did take a few because they looked really good.

"Do you want the last one?" Harrison asked.

"Yeah, sure." Carrie replied.

They barely made it to school, when, the bell rang. They both ran as fast as they could to get to class. They made it in time before the teacher arrived.

"Hello everyone, and I see..... okay, everyone's here. Great, then we can start then," the teacher said.

"I bet she was asking herself why I was sitting here," Harrison told Carrie.
"Yeah well, you're not going to be late now, are you?" Carrie asked.
"I won't be," Harrison replied.

...........................................................................................................................

Harrison was laying with his chin in his elbow and his head n his desk. Then, slowly closing his eyes. Carrie gently slapped him on his arm.

"What?" Harrison asked.
"You were falling asleep," Carrie replied.
"But, this lesson is so boring," Harrison said.

"Yeah, I agree with that," Carrie said.

Then, the bell rang and they headed to their next class.

"What course do we have?" Harrison asked Carrie.
"Let me check my agenda.... we have gym." Carrie replied.
"Oh, god no," Harrison said.
"Yeah, my thoughts exactly," Carrie said.

...................................................................................................................

"Okay, everyone. I want you all to run for two minutes and then walk for one minute." The gym teacher said.

Micheal was next to Harrison and he rolled his eyes.

"Dude, I don't run," Micheal told Harrison.
"I don't run, either," Harrison said.
"So, I guess that means all three of us can't run," Carrie said.

"Okay, get going," the gym teacher said.

Micheal was running a little faster than Carrie, and Harrison. But, Harrison was faster than Carrie, then he turned around to look at her.

"Can't go faster?" Harrison asked Carrie.
"I got short legs," Carrie replied.

Harrison smiled and he slowed down to be next to Carrie.