First day (part 2.) and second day

I fell asleep and woke up when it was the lunch time..
Everyone ate at this...big table in the room where the one that is watching us can see us..
They do have cameras..but..eh..
Better safe then sorry..
..I never knew how things work there so everything was new to me...
I didn't knew where they change their clothes..
I didn't knew anything..
Then.. I sat down to eat and..well the food...was okay..not bad not good.
We had to eat with the spoon so the teenagers don't do anything stupid..
But then I brushed my teeth...
The boys on that night got on my nerves as I couldn't sleep.
I tolled the one that is wathing us that its..really bothering me..
And he locked them...

The next morning wich is the day two..they had to act.. I don't again remember much so I might of left somthing out..
We had tv.. We watched it.. But like it was all the way up on the closet..
And well.. Then I had like...the wierdest...day ever...
The depressed girl that thinks bad about her self then laughs it off..like a sick,funny joke..
She eventualy...broke up with the dud she was with and well..she was really depressed and I felt bad and made her feel better..
She just needed someone to listen to her.. And thats what I did..
The boy said...well....mean stuff..
And I was..myself..angry at him..
Being a jerk telling her that she is..a used..cloack..
I stared at him for good minutes analazing his every word..every move mant he made..
I was searching for his weak spots.. And I found them.. He always crosses his arms.. He always crosses his legs.. That means to me that he wants to proctect his weak spots.. And indeed he was..
He noticed that I stared at him for couple of minutes like I'm going to kill him.
He said tell this girl to stop staring at me, stop staring at me.
And I even tough he said that stared at him then moved my gaze to his friend.
He was like are you okay?
I looked for his weaknesess and..o boy he had alot..
I saw bruses on his neck.. Punch bruses more like..then cuts around ear.
I saw somthing on his left leg.
I looked away gazing outside of the window.
Just so you know I didn't blink at the time as I was analazing them and then turned my gaze to window.
I looked at the boy and I saw he was scared at the way I looked at him.
Even tough I em smaller, and younger then him he was legit scared.
He looked at me and asked me.
What are you?! Blink already!!
I only stared at him down like you shouldn't of said that.
Thats when I snaped out of the analazing thing.
To be honest.. He had every alarm inside of me going on like every alarm that tolled me he is a bad person ware like constently beaping.
But when I felt somthing is going to happen.
It did happen, remember the self harm girl I mentioned..
She snaped at the guy that had body of a teenager and mind of a kid..
She almost choked him if the guy that watched us didn't stop her..It could of goten bloody..
Then.. It was a time after.. The lunch..they had to act.. And the act ended..then the psychiologists came..
I had to say somthing about myself, I was kind of scared and one of the doctor said that I don't really belonge here where are teenagers all...well you do somthing bad I will kill you do somthing to you or ruin your day.