Jin clutched Hobi’s collar as soon as the latter got to his seat.

“How’s my sister? You didn’t do anything to her did you?” Jin asks, his grip tightening.

“N-nope!”

“Okay. We’re good then.”

Hobi let out a gasp. “Seriously Hyung, I respect your sister…”

“Just making sure.”

When the 2 businessmen left, Namjoon and Jungkook got to talk about their plans for the night.

“Is everything good? How is Yugyeom settling in?” Namjoon asks JK while choosing his food in the buffet table.

“He’s fine. I already told him what to do.” Jungkook answered in the same manner while texting on his phone.

Namjoon looked back and saw Jungkook wasn’t getting any food.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” Namjoon said looking at Jungkook in disbelief. His friend doesn’t normally ignore buffets.

“Nah, I’m going to eat at home.” Jungkook replied looking at his watch.

Namjoon eyed him suspiciously but before he can ask, Jungkook beat him to it.

“My uncle’s back.”

“The senator?”

“Yeah…and I honestly don’t know what will happen after tonight. I said some things to him at the mansion.” Jungkook confessed worried about himself.

That night when Jennie and Wonwoo came over at V’s house, Jungkook was relieved to hear that everything’s under control. But not until his erratic uncle arrived. He couldn’t help but feel like something’s about to go wrong.

Namjoon sensed Jungkook’s worries and put his arm around the maknae. “Hey, don’t worry too much. We got you. It’s going to be fine. I promise.” He comforted. Namjoon knew how Jungkook’s uncle can be, and even if he’s a little worried about the situation he still looks at the positive side that is their friendship. Sounds gay but it’s worth fighting for.

Hearing those words, Jungkook was very thankful he got friends like Namjoon. For him, they just make life seem easier. At least he’s not going to deal with the problems alone.

Back at the fashion show, all the models were on the isle for the final walk of the Halloween 2016-2017 collection. After the models, Tzuyu, Nayeon and Jennie walked together and the audience applauded them for the fun show.

All the people were hyped up especially when a masked Joker walked towards the stage raising a Happy Halloween Banner. The music suddenly changed from pop to hiphop. 

Head, shoulders, knees and toes...

Swag.

The speakers were blasting GD’s Crayon while The Joker was jumping his way up the stage. If it weren’t for the bright lights and the music, the girls would get scared at the hideous mask of the Joker.

Why so serious?

Tzuyu and Nayeon was feeling bad about this but Jennie was busy looking for the person who was in charge of the confetti.

Why isn’t the confetti released yet?

Then Jennie was surprised when the Joker grabbed her shoulders and posed. Another guy who was wearing Pugsley Addam’s full mask was in front holding a camera gesturing them to get ready.

 Then after the count of three, a bunch of black wigs were dropped on the whole venue – everywhere except the stage. Some people screamed and some people marveled at the production.