1~ The New House

Louis' POV

"Liam's already living with Danielle! I don't see how this is a bad idea!" I listen to Niall yell, frustration overtaking him. I grip the side of the couch where I sit knowing that this conversation was going to end up in a big fight. 

Niall is sweet and all, but when he gets pissed off there is no stopping him. Niall's like a ticking time bomb. You just have to hope you're not there when he goes off and though this happens rarely, today he exploded. 

"The lad does have a point, Harry. It's time we all get flats. I'm getting a little sick of you guys lately," Zayn says jokingly trying to lighten the mood a bit, but only to find himself chuckling at his attempt. 

"I haven't even been looking for a flat," Harry tugs at his hair, lacing his fingers through it. "What's wrong with sharing a flat?" 

"Really, Harry? Really? What's wrong with sharing a flat? How about we revisit what happened this morning. I walked in on you jacking off in the bathroom! You didn't even have the decency to lock the door. That's what is wrong with sharing a flat with you, Harry!" Niall yells completely infuriated.

There goes the explosion.

"I'm sorry, okay? How many times do I have to apologize? Look, I don't have anywhere to go," Harry says with complete desperation coating his voice. I could tell that Niall wasn't having any of it.

Noticing that things are getting out of hand, I speak up, "You can stay with me, until you find yourself a flat, Harry."

"Thank you Louis, at least you don't yell at me like some people do," Harry says, not taking his emerald green eyes off me. Niall scoffs, the red in his face slowly disappearing. 

"So, its settled, I already let the landlord know last week. We have to be out in two weeks at most," Niall says, having calmed down from the previous argument. 

This was going to be a long week.

*.*

5 days later

"C'mon Harry I'm freezing my ass off!" I yell down from the car. I have my jacket held over my head waiting, hoping I wouldn't get too wet. It was raining hard and was supposed to keep raining for the next couple days. I could practically see the icicles forming on the edge on my nose. 

"Sorry mate, I had to get a couple more things before we left," Harry says while rushing down the stairs. Typical Harry to just take his sweet, sweet time. He throws the car keys to me and I just barely catch them. I slide into the car and start it, revving the engine a little.

Off to the new flat. 

We all managed to end up in the same neighborhood, except for Liam. He lives about seven minutes away. Harry and I live two houses away from Zayn and just a block away from Niall.

It is a fifteen minute drive so we get there in no time. Harry is quiet throughout the ride there. He seems like he is in his own little world. I don't mind though; the ride here was absolutely beautiful. Outside my window I find flowers and trees taking over the sides of the street. There was a rainbow of colors on either side of me. The large trees sheltered the flowers from the pounding of rain. 

I pull into our new driveway and turn off the car. "Ready?" I ask Harry. He nods and we both get out of the car. I come to face with the large house that will now be my home. There are three bedrooms, one guest room, 3 and 1/2 bathrooms, and a study. It's two stories and has many windows covering each side of the house.

"This house is huge!" Harry exclaims surprised. I chuckle a bit. I forgot that he hasn't seen the flat yet. I open the door and I'm greeted with the savory smell of pancakes and bacon.

"And the house smells like bacon! Where did you find this house Louis!" Harry says impressed. 

"You guys are here. Took you long enough! I thought I'd make you lads breakfast," Zayn says popping out of the kitchen. How nice of him.

Forget mother Teresa, all hail Father Zayn the king of breakfast. 

"We wouldn't have taken so long unless Harry over here didn't take forever getting out of the house!" I say still slightly irritated from earlier when he had me wait in the rain. 

"Oooooh food," Harry says practically drooling on his way to the kitchen. I swear he eats almost as much as Niall. I walk into the kitchen only to see Harry stuffing his mouth with pancakes and bacon. How attractive.

"Thanks for the food, mate," Harry says food spilling out of the corners of his mouth with every word he speaks. Zayn just nods and continues cooking the food.

"What kind of eggs do you want, Lou?" Zayn questions me, but keeps his eyes focused on the pan in his hand while he swirls butter all around the edges of it.

"I'm fine. I'm not really hungry. I'll have a piece of bacon or something," I say trying to keep my eyes off of the delicious food in front of me.

"Suit yourself, I'll have mine scrambled!" Harry says almost finished with his plate. This boy sure can eat.

"Are you ever full?" Zayn asks laughing whist cracking an egg into a bowl. 

"I'm gunna go bring some boxes in and check out the house for a little," I say trying to avoid staying down here. Harry just nods and continues filling his face. 

I head down to the car and grab a few boxes and go up the stairs to my room. Once I set them down I walk downstairs to get more boxes and just as I'm about to pass the kitchen I hear them talking in hushed voices. I look around the corner and see that Zayn has gotten himself a plate and is now sitting across from Harry and his empty plate and soon to be chugged down glass of orange juice.

"You're going to have to tell him sooner or later," I heard Zayn say to Harry

"I know, I know. I just don't know how I'm going to tell him. Ugh why does this have to be so difficult," Harry says running his hand through his curls.

"You don't have to do it now. We'll talk about this later, there's a lot to clean up," Zayn says and with that he gets up and starts to clear off the counters.

I walk into the kitchen and offer, "Here mate, let me help you." 

"Thanks, can you clear off the table and clean the stove off?" Zayn asks and I nod, although he can't see me due to the fact that he is washing dishes. Harry gets up and starts to help dry off the dishes and put them away.

"Hey where'd these dishes come from?" I ask confused because we hadn't started unpacking yet. 

"Brought them over as a sort of 'house warming gift," Zayn says as he continues washing dishes.

After we were all done, I thank Zayn and he heads off to his new house. Now would be the perfect time to confront him I think. 

"Hey, what were you and Zayn talking about in the kitchen while I was gone? Tell who what?" I question him. I was going to get to the bottom of this.

--------------------------------------------------------

So there is my first chapter and I hope you guys liked it.

I dedicate this to JustinsAvenger because I love your work so much!

New chapter in 1 vote and 1 comment!

Love you guys!

-Izzi xx