Chapter one

"GET OFF OF ME YOU FUCKING PRICK" I screamed at the man who has me pinned up against the wall, outside of the club I just came out of.

"Tsk tsk tsk, such naughty words coming from such a young boy. I think I'll have to punish you when we get home, what do you think?" The mysterious man said right next to my ear.

This man is fucking crazy. Did he just say home? And what the fuck does he mean by punish?
"W-who are you and what the fuck do you want" I asked.
I can't believe I just stuttered I never stutter.

He chuckled lowly the warmth of his breath sending chills down my spine, "you really need to stop talking so poorly or your punishment is going to be worse. And as to who I am, well I'm your master. But you can call me daddy if you would like."

What the hell this man is crazy! "I'll never call you daddy you fucking perv"

"Hmmm what should I do to you for your punishment? I think a spanking will do." He thought out loud.

"Alright we should get going. Come on let's go." He started to pull me backwards away from the wall.
"I'm not going anywhere with you, you are a fucking pervert and a stupid ass motherfucki-"

Slap

He just slapped me and hard. There was this slight buzzing in my ear it was getting rather annoying. It wouldn't go away, I was getting so frustrated that I didn't realize that we where walking towards a nice red V-8. I tried to struggle against him again which earned me another slap to my cheek, which made everything go black.

A/N. heyyy I'm new to writing so please don't be mean if it's really bad but hope it is an okay book and yea hope you enjoy it -sky❤️💕