Chapter 2

Charlotte's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my room drawing, I have always loved to draw. For my birthday last year, Stefan and Damon had gotten me a bunch of art supplies.

"Charlotte!" My father yelled. I put my stuff down and ran down stairs.

"I have to stop at Giuseppe's and I wanted to know if you wanted to came and see Stefan?" He asked.

"I would love to, Just let me grab my shoes." I said running back upstairs.

When we got to their house I saw Stefan, Damon and  girl who I assumed was Katherine.
Stefan saw the I was there and Walked over to me. He came over and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Hello Stefan." I said

"Hello Charlie." He answered smiling down at me.

"I want you to meet someone." He said pulling me over to where Damon and Katherine were.

"Hi Damon." I said as we stood in front of them.

"Hello Charlie." He answered pulling me into a small hug.

"And this is Katherine." Stefan said gesturing over to Katherine.

"Katherine this is Charlotte or Charlie, my best friend and Stefan's girlfriend." Damon finished.

I smiled at her, she smiled but you could tell it was fake, or at least I could tell.

"Can you walk with me." Stefan asked pulling my hand in the direction he wanted to walk in.

"Of course. Bye Katherine, it was great to meet you." I said walking away with Stefan.

"So I wanted to know if you would be my escort to the ball coming up?" He asked while we were off to the side from everybody.

"Of course." I answered smiling at him.

"Charlotte, Come on we're leaving." Father yelled.

"Bye Stef." I said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and walking off.

It's been a couple days since meeting Katherine and my Father was going to Giuseppe's for a meeting and I was coming along to hang out with Stefan and Damon.

"Stefan." I said as I walked up behind him.

"Charlotte." he said as he turned around and rolled his eye's at me then went back to talking to Katherine.

"Stefan, are you ok? You never call me Charlotte." I said trying to get his attention again.

He forcefully grabbed my wrist and pulled me off to the side.

"Ow. Stefan your hurting me!" i yelled quietly.

"Will you just leave me alone." He said making me face him still holding onto my wrist.

"What, why. whats going on." I ask a little frightened. I've never seen Stefan like this.

"Listen. I want to break up with you. I dont love you anymore." He said dropping my hand.

"W-what?" I asked as tears came to my eyes.

"I dont want to be with you anymore and im not escorting you to the ball anymore. I'm taking Katherine." He said

I Looked over at Katherine to see her smirking at me. I looked back at Stefan and walked past him and walked fastly off as tears came down my face.

I walked to the side of the house and saw Damon walking around.

"Damon." I said as I walked over to him.

He looked at me and scoffed. No, not him too.

"Your such a cry baby." He said trying to walk away.

"No. No. No. Not you too." I said as more tears came to my eyes.

"Gosh you're such a brat, just go home and leave me alone." he said walking off.

I ran home crying, when I got home I ran up to my room and layed on my stomach with my head buried in my arms crying my eyes out.

'The 2 most important people in my life turned against me.'