First day

The first day.. It was just the moving from one hospital to the psychiatric hospital/asylum/insane asylum/institution/mental home/mental hospital/mental institution.
The transport..wasn't so bad, I was in the ambulance/ambulance car.
All of my stuff I brought into the normal hospital I brought to the psychiatric hospital.
I wasen't scared I thought its just like normal hospital, I was wrong..
The hospital was far from normal, the windowns had bars to stop anyone from escaping, falling or somthing else.
The windows didn't had glass on them so they don't self harm.. Well the part of the hospital where ware teenagers, the hospital had five floors, the first floor the enterance, the second floor was where teenagers or kids that are laud,dangerous, truble. I was there first two days.
It was more of a grown up part, because..when I came there.. I was scared.
I was really, really scared, the one that watched us explaned me the rules that I have to follow so I'm not in truble.
1 Be good.
2 Listen to us that watch you.
3 Take your medican.
4 Sleep or be quiet during break.
5 Be inside of the room don't go out untill we let you.
6 You can't date anyone in this building.

If you break any of these rouls, we have punishmants.
Those ware : Locking inside of the room, no smoking,giving you shots, putting you inside of the jacket if you self harm, taying onto the bed, you will stay longer.

The teenagers there, smoked cigarets..and I wasn't one of them.
There was one girl who self harmed.. She had cutts on her arms and she was..well really.. Really mad if you got on her left foot.
She was really..violent..or she was really..angry..dead inside..
Then there was..a depressed girl who thaught bad of her self because she dated a guy that was..really violent as well.
He always spoke about satan..how he will destroy this hospital when he comes out of it.. How he will kill us all..
Others..well one was like had body of a teenager and had a mind of a new born child.. It was..quite..uhh..destrubing.
Then there was.. A kid..who was bloody..like bruses bet up or somthing.. I don't know he reacted to sound..people near him..
Everything.. he always shaked his head.. And blinket instently..always..
There was a teenager my age..but he was way taller..
He was...well kind of..cool...not really..he was a same I'll murder you, beat you up stuff like that..
Then there was..a nother boy..he..always...ate creeperly..
He always wanted to walk or do somthing and not sit and eat...
He would ask for more sometimes..but he...always...ate with spoon like so fast...like he never saw food...don't get me wrong I know its their condision and it sound like I'm making fun of them..I em not...I still ask myself are they all okay now?..
I was scared...being beside them... But I tried to stay calm..
There was a girl..who always wanted to walk.. And once she got the shot..
They put her inside of the room and gave it to her..
There..was a girl..who was..
Well in my onppinion...she was kind of the boss there and if anyone messed with her or touched her friends.. Well then you would get your ass kicked..
There was a boy her friend.. And he was...well imature.. Always joking..like making sex jokes..then..all stuff..
Then...there was a girl who liked anime..and we got along eventualy..
But then...we stoped even talking.
There was another girl..who was..pretty much..uh...well... I don't know..she was always silent..and she was always...okay..I mean she only minded her own buisniss untill you touched the anime girl... Then you better run.
Then..there was a girl who liked music and english..she was pretty cool to be honest..
The first day I came there.. I didn't know what to do..I was in a room and I wasn't alone.. Thats when I besides being..well silent and trying to sleep.. I didn't really..well talk.. They started to ask me questions and gave them honest answers..