One:

Louis: "Hold the door, please!"

(Louis runs to the elevator as fast as he can, the curly headed boy holds the door open from the inside)

Louis: (breathing heavily) "T-Thank you."

Boy: (smiles) "Don't mention it."

(Louis walks into the elevator, standing on the opposite side of the curly-headed boy)

Boy: "Are you going up?"

Louis: "Yup." (nods) "Floor 10."

Boy: "Hey! Me too!" (chuckles)

Louis: "Wow.. small world." (also chuckles)

(The boy presses button # 10)

Boy: (whistles) "So... The weather was nice today."

Louis: "I suppose.."

Boy: "I heard it might rain tomorrow."

Louis: (nods) "Mmhmm.."

Boy: "Do you like rain?"

Louis: (raises brow) "You don't have to feel obligated to make small talk with me just because we're the only two people in this elevator."

Boy: (shrugs) "I don't feel obligated."

(Louis looks up as they pass floor # 5)

Louis: "That was rude.. I'm sorry." (shrugs) "I've just had a pretty rough day today."

Boy: "Do you want to talk about it?"

Louis: "With a stranger?" (scoffs) "I'm sorry but I don't normally share my personal life with someone I just met."

Boy: "That's fair-"

(Suddenly the elevator comes to an abrupt stop, the lights go out)

Louis: "Oh no.."

(Louis starts pacing around the elevator frantically)

Louis: "Oh no! Oh no! This isn't happening.." (freaks out) "This can't be-"

Boy: "Hey..Hey.." (grabs his shoulders) "It's gonna be ok.. calm down."

Louis: (heavy panicking) "What do you mean! This is not okay! We're gonna be stuck here for hours! What if we run out of oxygen! What if the elevator collapses! What if-"

Boy: (soft) "Hey.." (eye contact) "What's your name?"

Louis: (clears throat) "W-What?"

Boy: "What is your name?"

Louis: "My name is.." (gulps) "L-Louis."

Boy: "Louis.." (smiles) "I'm gonna need you to calm down ok.. everything will be alright."

Louis: "H-How do you know that?"

Boy: "Stuff like this happens all the time.. It's probably just a little shortage. The power should come on in a few minutes."

Louis: (panting) "R-Really?"

Boy: "Yes.." (grips his shoulder) "You have nothing to worry about.. I promise."

Louis: "Okay.." (calms down) "Yeah.. you're right."

Boy: "There ya go." (takes hand off his shoulder)

Louis: "Hey.. You never told me your name."

Boy: "Oh, how rude of me.." (holds hand out to shake) "I'm Harry."

"