Chapter 2

Lisa's P.O.V
He got off the phone and sat on the bed. What's going on I asked? I have this girlfriend her name is Lilly she's kinda crazy and she always has to know where I was and who I was with. She is a very beautiful lady but she controlled me he said.
Why didn't you break up with her I asked?
She'd probably kill me or do something to hurt the Club he said.
Well are you guys over I asked?
Hell yeah screw that crazy bitch he said chuckling.
He laid back down and went back to sleep. I checked my phone again it was 4:33am. I went out of the room and went into the kitchen. When I went by the bar I heard someone say
Hey who the hell are you!
I jumped.
Oh I'm here with Rolando I told the voice.
Oh the voice said.
When a tallish dude with spiky hair came out of the bar stand.
He said that he was Rolando's
Sgt.At Arm's and that his name was Ashton Smith. I told him that I was just getting something to eat and was gonna go back to sleep.
He pointed me to the kitchen then went back under that bar stand were he was um.. let's say showing his love to see women. I grabbed some Doritos and went back to the room. Rolando had turned on the air and it was cold as fuck in the room. I turned on the TV ate my Doritos then went to bed.
Lena's P. O. V.
I woke up to the sound of Chris and Colin leave the house. I checked my phone it was 10:08am. I guess Chris spent the night because he left his phone and wallet in my room. I called Lisa but she didn't pick up the phone, I tried like a million times but she didn't answer. I then used Chris's phone to call Rolando, he answered it and I asked him were Lisa was and he said that she was still asleep at the club house. I told him to tell Lisa to call me when she wakes up. After that I went in the kitchen and Chris came in looking for his phone and wallet. I told him that they're in my room and if he wanted to stay for breakfast. He said yes and sat down. I quickly made some eggs and toast also some coffee and we ate.
Why's you join the MC asked him?
What do you mean he asked? 
Like why do you join the club I asked once again?
Oh,  I joined because my dad was V. P and when I was littler I wanted to be the V. P of the club he said.
How did you and Rolando meet I asked?
Oh his my Uncle he said.
How you guys are two years apart I said?
My mom is his sister and she got pregnant when she was 16 he said. 
Oh okay I said.
We finished breakfast he gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. 
Chris's P. O. V
Damn Lena knows how to cook.  Anyway I had to go down to the warehouse and the grow shop. When I got to the grow shop Ashton and Colin were waiting for me.
Hey guys I said.
Hey they both said. 
You know we haven't voted this in yet said Colin.
What! I said
The grow house Colin said. 
Alright let's go vote it in then I said with a smart attitude. I called Rolando to get everyone so we could vote. Skip the drive to the clubhouse. We went inside and sat down at the redwood table and voted.
Alright we're voting weather or not we should grow and sell weed Rolando said. I vote Ya he said.
Ya Ashton said.
Nah said Nick he's our Secretary.
Nah said Colin
Nah said Luke he's our Treasure​
Ya said Dakota
Nah said Connor
Nah said Jeffrey
Nah said Carter
Ya I said.
6-4 shut it down Rolando said.