eleven

loren
"y/n what happened why did you run away"
"I don't want to be here can we just go back to hotel"
"Sure but tell me what happened when we get there"
"Okay can we just go now"
I'm worried right now I want to know what happened to my lil sis why did she just run away as soon as Luna told her Joey and Her were on a date. And why is she so sad
y/n
I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with my Bestfriend but he's with someone now is it really that easy for boys to move on that quick. Idk what to do anymore I mean I was too obsessed with the tought of Mark even tough he hurt me I guess that's how Joey always felt all this time I've been thinking that it isn't fair that Mark treats me this way but I didn't even realize that I was hurting Joey. I new I loved him but I tought I just loved as a Bestfriend I didn't realize I had feelings for him and now realize that not only did I lose the love of my life I lost a friendship he might still want be friends but I wouldn't be able to still be friends with him without just telling him I have feelings for him and tough I want to tell him I won't because it wouldn't be fair to Luna because she has never done anything to me and I can't just ruin her relationship with Joey. I won't because I see that Joey is happier with her and if he is happy I'm happy so I'm not going to do anything about it tough I have feelings for Joey. I'll just keep my mouth shut and let everyone else be happy except for me.
~~~~
"Now tell me what happened"
"I...I...I have feelings for Joey I just realized"
"It took you that long to notice when everyone else noticed such a long time ago"
"I didn't realize that I loved him"
"How did you not notice earlier now he's with someone else"
"I was so obsessed with the thought of Mark that I didn't even pay attention to what Joey was feeling I'm a horrible best friend"
*notification*
"Who is it"
"Mark"
"What does Mark want"
"I don't know"
"Lemme check my phone"
*text*

I have feelings for Joey I just realized""It took you that long to notice when everyone else noticed such a long time ago""I didn't realize that I loved him""How did you not notice earlier now he's with someone else""I was so obsessed with the tho...

"What did he want"
"He just wanted to talk"
"About what"
"He said I've changed and asked what happened"
"And what did you say"
"I said lol I had to lay back and watch you fall in love with somebody else. You tell me you'd be the same after that..?"
"Deep"
"I know right but it's true"
"Yeah"
*notification*
*duhitzmark just shared a post*

?""Deep""I know right but it's true""Yeah"*notification**duhitzmark just shared a post*

"I realize now it was all my fault"