ten

y/n

I honestly don't know what do right now. Everyone hates me. I'm all alone now. I made a mistake. I'm sorry. I can't with this anymore.

You know what I'm just going to go for a walk at the beach to get all this out of my god damn head.

*walks to the beach with Loren*

Loren

"Lil sis i saw the post on muser shade room why didn't you tell me what was going on this whole time I thought that you Joey where actually dating I thought that you trusted me you told me you were never going to keep any secret from me that you were going to tell me everything that was going on. You used to tell em everything. But, its okay I understand that you no longer trust me. I don't know what I did for you not to trust me anymore."

y/n

"You did nothing wrong your my older sister but I really don't know what I was doing I guess I just got a bit caught up in all this jealousy. I've changed a lot since Mark broke up with me and really don't know what to do anymore. I did everything I could to make him jealous but nothing worked and yesterday I couldn't anymore with all the lies I've told. I realize now that I made a mistake that shouldn't had ever lied. I just really love Mark. And I'm sorry that I've been keeping so many secrets from you. But, I will tell everything right now."

"I know that some stuff is very hard for you right now with all this Joey and Mark right now. But, I want to let you know that I will always be here for you and I defend you from any hoe that comes at you and that you should trust me."

"I know I should trust you and I'm going to tell you during everything that went on in these past few months. I don't know I was so happy when I was with Mark and I tought that our relationship will never end but I was wrong her never even loved me I know he tried to tell me he did but that was not true he was lying to me if he did love me it wouldn't had been that easy to just break up with me and date someone else that fast. I mean as soon as we broke up he started dating someone it wasn't hard for him to move on but it was hard for me to move on it wasn't it is hard for me to move on because I haven't but I'm trying I'm really trying my best but I'm still failing I just can't get over him tough he hurt me and I know it doesn't make sense to love someone who hurt you so that's why I made up all these lies like dating Joey and faking feelings and little did I know he did like me he always liked me well he loved me and I didn't even know that and I didn't even think about that happening. And I just ruined our friendship he was my Bestfriend and now he's not here with me like he would've if I didn't make up all these lies. I did this all because I tought Mark would want to get back with me I'm so stupid why would I ever think that he would love me or ever want to get back with me like look at me I'm so ugly and I'm stupid and everything and everyone hates me just because I made a mistake and yes I am sorry I didn't think about the consequences. I lied to you, I lied to Mark, and I lied to everybody, each and every human in the world."

Joey Birlem
I'm so happy right now Luna said yes she said that she did want to be my girlfriend first time I've heard that in a long time who would've tought that my soulmate was in front of me the whole entire time and this whole time I have been following the wrong person, the one who will never love me. I tought I loved her but I was wrong I love Luna I mean Luna makes me so happy. I mean y/n just made me go trough heartbreaks everyday and she didn't even realize that I loved her and continued to reject me each and every day but, Luna she is different she's always there for me when I need her she makes me so happy she's the reason I smile, and I'm the luckiest guy in the whole world because I have Luna by my side and she's always going to be by my side she promised unlike y/n she makes promises that she can never keep she hurts lots of people and the funny thing is that she doesn't even seem to notice how she hurt me this whole time, I tought she love me, because I was so caught up thinking that I loved her when the person I really Love is Luna she's so beaut-

y/n
"Oh hi Joey and Luna"
"hi"
"What are you guys doing here"
"We're on a date"
"Oh well I have to-"
*runs away*
Wait it's true don't appreciate something until you lose it I didn't just love Joey as my Bestfriend I have feelings for him, how did I not notice, I mean I always feel butterflies in my stomach when I'm around him and he always makes me smile and his smile is beautiful how did I not know that I loved him this whole time I mean everyone else noticed how did I not, I guess I was so distracted with thinking that Mark is the one I didn't notice I had fallen for my Bestfriend the one who's always there for me the one I know I can always trust the only one who will always be there for me this whole time he loved me as well and I just friend zoned him I didn't even give him a chance I'm such a horrible human I'll just go talk to him right now, but, I can't because he's with a Luna now I lost him forever...