"Zach asked me and we were already dating."

"Actually babe, you asked me." Bridget just rolled her eyes.

"I think Deja would look really good in this color too," Chloe said starting to piss Bridget off. Chloe had brown hair and ocean blue eyes. She was the only girl with brown hair in the group. The rest of them were either blondes or redheads.

"Well, she's not gonna wear this color," Bridget said. "Plus, Deja's probably not going. If Jayden doesn't ask her, she's just gonna stay at home and hang out with her dog."

"Actually," Olivia said. "Jayden asked her."

"How do you know?" Bridget asked.

"Tony posted a video of this super gorgeous hut by the beach with roses and golden lights with Deja and Jayden's pictures. It looks super fancy. I don't even know where the beach is, but it looks so pretty." 

"What the heck is a Tony?"

"Tony is a boy. He's Jayden's best friend." Olivia held up the phone and we all stared at the phone. I got jealous watching the snap.

"That's not fair!" Bridget whined. "Zach, I want something nice like that. Beat Deja's."

"Bridget, you asked me! I don't even go to the school. We already bought your dress and everything. You don't need a huge ask to be the most special girl there. You're already perfect," I said.

All of the girls awed except for Bridget. She just sighed.

"Whatever," She said. 

"I'll do something special for you after Homecoming, okay?" She nodded. I gently grabbed her face and kissed her forehead.

"Deja looked really pretty today," Chloe said.

"Shut up Chloe! Enough about Deja! If you wanna talk about Deja so much, why don't you just go be friends with Deja instead of me!" Bridget yelled.

"Maybe I will," Chloe said. 

"You wouldn't dare walk out on me like that..."

"Watch me..." Chloe began walking away. "I'm done with all of you self-centered pretty girls!"

"Well, we're done with you!"

"Yeah, screw you and your stupid boyfriend!"

"I'm not stupid!" I yelled.

"If you weren't stupid, you would've loved Deja," She said.

I felt like I had been stabbed in the heart. Every bone in my body went weak and I felt dead for a second. 

Bridget looked at me. I stared into her blue eyes and I saw Deja in the reflection of her bright eyes. I was falling deeper and deeper into this pit of guilt. Everything including the air I breathed was Deja.

Stupid: The deep pit of guilt that you fall into after making a decision you wish you never made. *Zach's dictionary* 

Deja: 

"Jayden!" I squealed as Jayden through me into the cold water. He laughed as I struggled to get back out.

He rolled around on the ground from laughter. I took off my converse and threw it at him.

"Look at what you did to my shoes!" He continued to laugh. "And my jeans! You're so lucky I'm wearing Spandex under. 

"That was so funny!" I continued to laugh. All I could hear was his laughs and the sound of the tide crashing against the shore.