Ultron shoved Klaw down the stairs, sending him rolling.

"Aw. You're going to break your old man's heart," a voice said.

"If I have to, I'll break anything" Thor responded.

"Then obviously you've never made an omelet," Ultron stated.

We turned around to see the avengers. All except for the hulk. Bruce Banner. Damn. I need to start paying more attention.

"Beat me by one second," Tony complained.

"Isn't it comfortable Stark? Like old times?" Pietro asked, madness in his eyes as he glanced at the weapons around us.

"This was never my life," Tony argued.

"Ah, but it was," I stated.

"You three can still walk away from this," Steve said.

"And we will." Wanda and I chorused, almost teasingly.

"If you believe in peace then help us keep it!" Thor said, facing Ultron.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet," the robot responded.

"Then what's the vibranium for?" Stark questioned.

Ultron smiled and lunged at Stark. That, is where the fight began. At least we knew the plan. Wanda was going to get inside their heads. It would tear them apart from the inside. It will keep them from having unity. Silently, I created a long shard of ice in my hand as Thor swung his hammer at me. I used it to block the blow, using my powers to strengthen it. Surprisingly enough, it worked. The ice did not break.

"What?" Thor gasped.

Smirking, I spun and kicked him in there chest quickly, sending him flying. Of course, Klaw's men joined the fight. But they were not for either side. They were shooting at both the avengers and us. Stark and Ultron had gone crashing through the roof off to who knows where.

"Daddy issues much?" I chuckled, throwing an ice shard into the throat of a man who nearly shot me.

"Elora!" a voice shouted.

Ouch. A bullet hit me in my upper back. I winced in pain and shot ice shards in every direction that wasn't at Pietro and Wanda. Then, I stumbled and leaned on a rail. The ice had given me some time. The bullet had fallen out at least, but it still hurt. Hissing in pain, I threw an ice shard at Natasha. Unlike other times, she was looking at me with a worried look and was not able to dodge the ice shard. Lucky for her, my pain had threw off my aim. Th ice hit her in the stomach and stayed there. Taking it as a chance, Wanda ran over and used her powers to mess with Romanoff's mind before fighting off more men. I placed a hand over the wound on my back, barely able to reach it. Seconds later, I felt nothing but drying blood. No more pain.