the song of regret

Sonic lied there breathing heavily blood starting to pool around him shadow was frozen in shock tails ran to his best friend and try to stop the bleeding Shadow looked at the gun in his hands tears rolling down his face sonic suddenly got up and looked at them "I'm not going to die until I get some answers!" He growled "s-sonic I'm sorry" shadow shuddered shadow suddenly keep repeating the same word over and over like a broken record "tails ..." Sonic said giving his best friend a evil glare "I was protecting you from that emo your to good for him!" Sonic slashed tails across the chest "shut up!"tears form in tails is as as he covered up his wound and fell the the ground sonic suddenly realized what he did "...not again!" Sonic suddenly felt dizzy shadow was the only one not hurt so he teleported to Get the first aid kid the help sonic and tails. In the morning sonic woke up due to his change in size shadow had to redo all if sonics banged sonic was waiting impatiently for shadow to finish up he looked around to see tails with bandage around his chest "what happened shads?" All sonic remembered is hearing a gun shot  shadow sighed and told sonic everything sonic didn't know how to feel about this.