Chapter 15

Camille's POV

I opened my eyes and looked around.

"Where am I?" The last memory I had was falling she realized must of fallen into the digital sea.

"How is this possible?" I thought.

I'm so confused..

"Shouldn't I have disappeared are something?," I wondered.

Then I started to get a weird feeling. I looked at my hands and realized I was glowing slightly. Then my eyes glowed to.

Meanwhile...

"Aileta, the computer is saying that she is fine and her life points are the same. There's no sign of anything about it, as if she's perfectly fine" Jeremy said.

"How is that possible?" Aileta asked. "I-I don't know it may be a bug in the supercomputer probably" Jeremy shrugged.

Then all the sudden I flew out of the digital sea and got out my staff and started using it and it wiped out William and the rest of Xana's monsters.

The rest stood there in amazement. "Jeremy it's not a bug Camille's fine," Aileta said, amazed.

Jeremy started thinking about how this was even possible. "Okay everyone come back to earth"

After we all walked out the scanners they each came hug me.

I felt weak now maybe it was from using so much power...

"Jeremy, how is this even possible?" I asked

"I just don't know..." Jeremy said shaking his head. "I'll figure it out soon!"

I smiled and nodded, then thought for a moment "Maybe I have some kind of ability...?" I shrugged.

I feel so weak right now. I don't know why but I feel like someone or something is trying to communicate with me...

I don't feel so well..

Suddenly I got a horrible headache as a vision flashed through my mind.

I dropped down to my knees, breathing heavily then everything seemed to stop.

{Author's Notes: I thought it would be cool to put it in Camille's POV at a part like that. Kind of like where in a movie where it's black and white and then something dramatic happens and it's in color well like that but with POVs I know that's a weird example xD}