"I have no idea what you mean, Hun. I didn't know you had such... tastes, in celebrity men". Her voice nearly broke and it took everything in me not to cry out. 

Deep breath in, deep breath out, and relax. 

I pointed my finger at them, trying not to come across as too nasty about it. 

"You two put them up, you two can take them down. Now, if you wouldn't mind..." I said, grimacing as I glanced at the poster. What a man baby.

Gran rested her hand over her heart in fake offence. "Me? Us? We haven't pulled a prank in ages! We're too old for this kind of stuff! Aren't we, Ben?" She looked over her shoulder at her husband for support. Ben nodded, trying to hold back his own smile, failing at it too. He was on the verge of laughing himself.

"Far too old, Hun. Bad backs, bad knees, hips, shoulders, you name it. Barely get out of bed some mornings..." Both of them nodded, before turning and walking together into the front room. Leaving me standing there.

"Uh, hello? Where are you going?" I shouted louder. "I am not doing this!" The poster waved in my hand. I got silence back as my reply. 

Sighing, I balled the poster up. I should have known. I should have known that those two would do something. These were the people who pulled a prank at their own wedding, for crying out loud! I also should have known that they wouldn't help me take this mess down. I guess if I wanted rid of his face I'd have to rid myself of it. 

I paused, an idea forming.

They had put a lot of effort into this, clearly. Why let that all go to waste on a one use prank? I pulled them all off, as neatly as possible despite the urge to just tear them down, and placed them in piles. Ready for a second use. Ready for me to return the favour. It couldn't be the first or second opportunity, but after a few when their guards were down. Months from now, when they expected guests, I would play the ever dotting grand daughter and offer to help decorate. Then, BAM! Bieber...

JUSTIN BIEBER!

See how funny they think it is then.

I'm just thankful I wasn't the one bringing people into the house. I could have walked in with anyone... Well, I didn't have many people who I'd bring to my bedroom, but the point stands. What if people had seen it. My room, a make shift shrine to that knobhead. 

I kicked the box full of crap under the bed and moved another one in front. Hopefully they wouldn't find it, not that they would waste energy looking under there, they had no reason to be there, but you never knew with Gran and her cleaning habits.

But now that that was done, a rest was well earned. Who knew being Biebered would take so much out of you.

That, or I guess the summer had made me lazy.

The entire summer had been uneventful, admittedly boring. Almost all the plans had fallen through and the temp job I had had taken up whatever time I had to spare. Even then, my free time I had, Mum had been off doing her own thing with work, or hobbies, or men, whatever it was she had on and even my plans with Adam had been dead in the water most of the time. He hadn't had much free time. His job had taken time away from our plans we made, most of it never happened. It was a good thing, I had thought back then, that meant he could save because usually his work physically couldn't give him any more hours to earn any mo-... I paused mid thought.

Shit. 

I felt my chest tighten. 

For all that extra work, he'd never had extra money, and his work had never had extra hours before. A shaking sense of realization dawned over me like a slow, cold wave.