😕Oh... my sweetheart is mad to me...💔

Eren' s POV

I was walking to my room. I saw Levi, Petra, Eld, Gunter and Orou, looking at me. They smirked. Actually, I hate them. They always bully me. If I can cast a spell to them, for them to be a frog.

But I can't.

Levi' s POV

Eren was wearing a black gothic dress that reach her knees and black boots. She paint her lips a red lipstick that want me to grab her and kiss her furiously. Her beautiful emerald green eyes was shining everytime the sun glare at it.

And yeah, I'm in love... to her...

This is the first time I was in love. The first time my eyes laid on her, I felt something I never felt before. They said, it was love at first sight.

But I can't confess my everlasting love to her... because I can't. I'm a coward. ... so me and my squad start to bullied her.

We never heard her voice yet. She never talk to our class.

She sit to her chair. I smell her strawberry perfume. It drive me crazy. My day was complete once I saw her. I joined the European club. Eren joined that club too. Since we're both European. She is a German and I am a French.

Our teacher, Mrs. Rico Brzenska entered our room. She is our teacher in History.

"Okay class, good morning!" she greet.

"Today, we're going to talk about... the history of British..." she said.

Ugh... another long day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~( • ~ • )~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, it was break time. We go to cafeteria. Why Eren wouldn't come here? She always go to school garden and eat alone...

Eren' s POV

I eat my lunch. It was 'Route Grütze' German's popular dessert.

I love it very much. My mom always make me Route Grütze, but now, our maid was making this for me because mom and dad always go to there work.

After lunch break, I'll back to my room. When I was sit to my chair, somebody pull it and my butt fell at the ground. All of them laugh. I tilt my head and I saw Orou, laughing.

Mr. Shadish glare at them and say "Mr. Bossardo, Mr. Jinn, Mr. Schultz and Mrs. Ral, detention!"

Levi' s POV

I laughed at my friends face. I heard Mr. Shadish say "Including you Mr. Ackerman!"

I stop to laughed and my eyes widen. I saw Eren send me a death glare.

'Oh... my sweetheart is mad to me...' I though and mentally smirked.