Letting go of what used to be.

Start from the beginning

                   "Yeah!" Kagari exclamed, "You get me!"

                  "NO, Miss Kagari," The proffessor told Akko off, "just because exams were canceled due to the renovation and all the cancled lectures doesnt mean we should throw a stupid festival,"

                  "I dont get why not.."  Headmistress Holbrook sighed

                  "Yeah Yeah!" Akko sed, "And with our new earned publicty we'd get all sorts of people to come!!!! and we could get what all you adults are looking for..... Moneh!!"

                "mm" hoolbrooke smiled.

                "Then! we dont have to survive off of potatoes anymore!" Akko exclaimed, "We could have all sorts uf grate fuud and stuffs at a festibal! Yakisoba! Takoyaki! Okonomiyaki! omusoba TAiyaki!"

               Proffesore Finnelan sighed, "Is dat all you think about... food?

              "No," Akko grinned, "I also think about shiny chariot!!!"

              "If we did have a festibal it would definatelee not have such festivities as that," Finnnelan spoke, "we would practice the rituals of the nine old witches!"

              "booring!" both headmaster holbrook and Akko exclaimed!

              "I dont see why we cant have a normal festival!"  Akko went on, " I mean nobody wood come if we were just doing  boring rituals!"

              "Us witches at  Luna Nova should not call our rituals boring," Finnelan scowled, "That means you too Miranda!"

              Miranda Holbrooke chuckled, "We cant hold on to what the meaning of being a witch used to be forever,"

               Anne Finnelan looked like she was about to say something, be she stopped before a word came oute. she looked to da side and then hustled out of das room in a fuss.

     ~

    ~

           Andrew stared at the ceiling. It was brown... He used to hate the color brown, How everything seemed to be brown.  How everybody's hair was brown, how practically everyhthing to the dirt, to the trunks of trees, to his room's ceiling was brown. Andreu just hated it. But then... there was Atsuko Kagari. Her hair and eyes were brown but ... it was different. He realized there were other things about the dullest color that could not be replaced. No matter how that color was everywhere; each shade was different. Akko's eyes had a tinge of red, and her hair was a dark brown like no other. With Akko, even the most basic color came bursting with life and dreams.

           It was.... bewitching.

       He let go of that hatred that used to be and replaced it with... what's the word? ah.. nevermind.

         Adrew stretched and got out of bed. He made it nicely as thow it had never even bin slept in. Putting on his uniform, he looked out the window and sighed: Frank was late.

           He walked to school alone. It was quiet and he didn't like it. so he walked faster. His footsteps became louder and he broke into a run. He felt a little bit freeer than before.

           "Thank you..," he muttered. Was this feeling like he was flying all thanks to hurr?

            In a shorte time he maid it ti school.

            "Anderu!!!" Franku cried "I so sorry!!!" 

            "What for?" 

            "Ah," Frank paused, "nothing,"