Truly Bewitching

"Wanna remove dis witch rite here?" She sed "Just liek you removed das piano frum yer life?"

          She frowned ): "I hads know idea u wer so spinless, yer nothing but your fatherers puppet!"

       "I highly respekts my Papa, I have a duty to succeeeeed him as das statesman," I sed quiety, i didnt looks her in da eye. 

       "Really?" she questioned, "A doody? dont you has any dreams? A dream u found on yer own?"

          A drem i found on my own...

     "you coodnt possiblee understands, " I looked into her eyes, " There are those who bare the doody of prowd lineage,"

      She through the swatter at me, and said.. "I'm not rich!" She yelled, "I ain't no noble eether!" she stood up on the edge of das fountain   "But I have a dream!                                                        "I want to be a brilliant witch liek  Shiny Chariot!"

        "I may just be a little witch now  but  I has fun every day!"  She smiles "Chasing my dream just imagianating  Chariot's smile is enugh to fill my world with rainbow!

"Not liek a certain someone would understand" Miss Kagari said, I smiled and she looked at me "What are you smiling at? are u looking down on me?"

         "You're truly bewitching" I said

"youre just saying that cuz that be stung you!"

                                             ^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

               And den Anderu wokes up. It wasn't liek him to sleep past 6:30. It didn't mind him though he kepts calm and straightened his tie. He combeded his hair and started down the stairs to begin his walk to Appleton Academy. It was a shame he slept in, for he missed morning study.

             Infrunt of the Hambridge manor his....., love obsessed .......Frend....... Frank was wateing for him. Anderu would've thought he would be board waiting for him all this while, but he wuz chill. 

            Frank was grinning at his fone in delite. He spotted Anderu out of the corner of his eye and waved. 

             "Anderu! what'chya late for?" Frank shouted, "ur never late! were you dreaming about Miss Kagari or something?"

            Andrew hated that this was his friends furst thought, but Anderu couldn't quite remember what he was dreming 'bout. Whatever it was ... it made him sleeps in and that was unforgivable.

          As they both walked to the Appleton campus Frank showed this new website he had fowned. 

        "So I wuz looking for a new stress relieving site after that other one turned out to some sort of noir fuel spiritu," Franku explained, "And i found this, WAPOW!, "

         He showed me a site titled "do you love hurr?" 

         "Hurr? H-U-R-R?," Andrew said frankly, "thats bin spelled incorrectly,"

         "Ahahahahahahah," Frank laughed, "This entire fanfiction has bin spelled incorrectly!"

         Frank made Andrew take it, for miss Kagari of course, Frank haz this whole idea that Andrew is in luv with Miss Kagari. He even mades a fanfic on wattpad somewhere. Andrew doesnt belive any of this. But he took the test anyway to pleese his love obsessed frend.  

(At Luna Nova) 

         Atsuko Kagari burst threw the door of Amanda, Jasminka and Constances room. 

"What are you gies doing without me!" she shouted at top of her lungs.

      In the room Amanda was typing something on Constanzes compootwer, and Sushi was pooring some potion on ito. Lotte didnt seem to like what was going on                                                                                         Amanda looked up at Akko and sed simplee, "we made a website,"

         "What is it" Akko asked "What kind?"

       "Aren't we nawt supposed to have computers here.....,'' Lotte mumbled

       "We're making this love test thingy its really funny..," Amanda started to laugh, " haha look at this guy he said no to evry question! Well Sucy we gotta give him a hundred percent rite?"

"Ehhehhehhehehehehehehhhehe," Suecy laughed and soon Akko joined hurr  "Ehhehehhehheehhe!!!!!"

                                     "uhhhh guys?!" Lotte began to get flustered, "we reely should stop...."

                                      "Never!"

(Back were we wur earlier)

               Frank looked at his phone while it "calcoolated" Andrew's score. His eyes widened when he saw double zerowes. 

             "Look at this Anderu you got a perfect score on the loves quiz!"

            "Of course, I always get perfect scores," Andrew bragged and then reelized it was on the 'do you love hurr' "Wait a second! i said no to everythin' on dat thing!"

      Frank had stars in his eyes, "Well that obviusly means whoever made this are geniouses!," Frank looked to Anderu, "this pruves it! you love miss Kagari!"

         "no, it doesn't," Andrew wuz annoyed, "And besides she's Japanese, it's Kagari~san....,"

Akko Sneezed

Authors note!!!

     You do know why I spelled Andrew 'Anderu', right? In Japan all words practically end in vowels so they pronounce English words weird. I think it's funny. Gomenesai! I love Japanese culture!