Soccer

I walk into the office. Today's Friday so I just wore a hoodie and jeans. I sit down and look at y/n. She smiles. She's in a white hoodie, skinny jeans and converse. I smile. Dwight runs in and throws a soccer ball at me. It bust my lip. Y/n covers her mouth and stands up. She grabs a tissue and moves my hand. She holds it on my lip. Dwight looks at us. She grabs the ball and throws it at the front of his pants. He falls down. Everyone laughs. I smile and look at her. "Thanks" I laugh. She smiles and shrugs. She moves the tissue and rubs my lip with her finger. I look in her eyes. She looks in mine. Erin squeals. Y/n looks at her. "Sorry" she whispers and goes back to writing something. I smile and stand up. I grab the soccer ball. Micheal runs in. He's in shorts and a t-shirt. He has a sweatband on his forehead. He tries to get the ball. Y/n grabs it out of my hands and runs out the door. Me and Micheal chase her.

Everyone is forced to come outside.Y/n stands beside me. Dwight holds his pants and stares at y/n. "You have to fix this." He stands in front of her. She shakes her head. I put my arm on her shoulders. "Says who?" I look around. He rolls his eyes and walks off. Y/n smiles and looks at me.