Christmas

5 months later

We all pull a name out of a hat that Michael brought in.  I unwrap the paper.

Y/n

I nod and smile. She looks over at me. I place the paper on my chest and look at her. She smiles and does the same.
"Who did you get?" I raise my eyebrow. She shrugs. "I'm not sure" She stands up. I watch as she walks up to Erin. I watch them whisper to each other. I raise my eyebrow and cross my leg. Dwight stares at me. She sits back down. She looks at me and shrugs. I watch her move the mouse around. "You seem nervous" Dwight gets in her face. She jumps back and slaps him. He raises up and rubs his cheek. He sits back down. She looks at me and shrugs. I smile and bite on my pen. She smiles and goes back to work. I do the same.

Next day

I walk in with y/n. We both have gift bags. We take our coats off. I grab hers and hang it up. "Thanks" She smiles and sits down. I hang mine up and sit down.

They call me into the conference room. I sit in a chair and they hold the camera in front of me. "What did you get y/n?" The man looks at me. I laugh and shrug. "What?" I laugh more and pull something out of the bag. "A book?" They look at me. "A scrapbook." I open it. There's picture of me and her, Her and Michael and stuff like that. They nod.

I sit back down me slide the bag under my desk. She watches as Phillis and Angela hangs decorations up. I look in her eyes. They sparkle. She turns her head. I look away. She smiles and blushes to herself. "You know, Jim's attracted to you." Dwight mumbles to her. I stare at him and throw a paper ball at his head. She turns red and sinks down into her chair. "I was joking" He rubs his head. She looks at me and we laugh. She slightly bites her lip and taps her fingers on her desk. I look at her. "Present time" Micheal runs in.

We all sit in a circle in the floor. Y/n sits in-between me and Erin. "Who did you get?" Dwight whispers to me. "You" I whisper back. "Thanks for ruining the surprise" He pouts. I roll my eyes and scoot over. Y/n rubs her arm on mine. I smile. We trade gifts. Everyone opens theirs. I watch y/m. She rubs the cover of the scrap book. She hugs me. I smile and hold her. She grabs a small box out of the bag. She opens it. I forgot I got her a bracelet. She looks at me and opens it. A light blue diamond bracelet rest in the box. Her eyes widen. She looks at me. She hugs me again. Everyone looks at me.
I shrug and lay my head on hers.

We sit in the conference room and we all get drunk. I look at y/n. She watches as her boyfriend walks in. She softly taps my side. He kisses her. I look down. She pushes him off her. We all watch. "We've got to go home." He looks at her and grabs her wrist. His nails go into her skin. He pulls her. I grab her waist and pull her back. He goes to hit me. Y/n pushes him down. Dwight jumps in him. She scoots back. I hold her. She hugs my chest and we all watch as Dwight punches him. Micheal walks in. He slowly walks out.

Everyone leaves. Y/n stays by my side. I hold her. We sit on the floor. She raises her shirt up. I look at the bruises that go up and down her side and waist. She looks at me. I place my hand on her side. She closes her eyes. I hug her. "You know I care about you,right?" I mumble on her hair. She nods. I slightly smile. "No one will hurt you again" I raise her up. She nods. Her eyes are red from drinking. Mine are too. I rub the side of her neck. I lean in. I lay my forehead on hers.  She turns pink. Someone turns the lights on. We look and Dwight and Angela stands there and looks at us. We both turn red. They walk into the conference room. We stand up and grab our coats. We grab the presents we got from each other and walk out.

We walk through the snow. She looks for her car. It's not there. "I'll give you a ride" I look at her. "Your drunk" She looks at me. "So are you" I look in her eyes. She nods. We get in my car.

I drop her off. She waves. I wave and watch as she walks in. I bite my finger and drive.