2 boys and a girl

-DYLON-

Today is my first day at BRHS and I'm really nervouse! "Hi! You must be the new guy." some girl, tall, long brown hair with glasses came up to me.

"I'm Savannah Robertson." she was almost as tall as me. "I- I'm... Um..." think Dylon think! "Dylon Vance. That's my name. I think." "Your funny. Maybe we could hang out sometime, I'll show you around." "Sounds great. Do we have any of the same classes?"

She looked at my schedule and I looked at hers. "Awesome! Our lockers are right next to each other, an we have all the same classes!" "This year might not be so bad after all."

"Savannah!" 2 more tall brown haired girls walked up behind her. "Oh! Dylon this is Emma Mellott and Alyssa bittner. Alyssa, Emma this is Dylon Vance."

Alyssa an Emma were just staring at me. "Oh! You're the new guy!" "You're cute!" "Hahah. Thanks."

-SAVANNAH-

I turned my head and elbowed them both. "So what did you want?" "Oh yeah! Alyssa, tell her the news!" "We are having our next meet and greet at... CHHS!"

"CHHS?" "Yeah! Charles Hendersen High School, in Alabama!" "Troy?!" "You know it!" I was so happy I've always wanted to go to Troy Alabama to meet DEM_WHITE_BOYZ.

"Meet and greet? For what?" "Me Alyssa and Emma are in a group on vine called DEM_WHITE_GURLZ. We have meet and greets now. You can come if you want."

"Really?" "Yeah! We always have different people with us every time! Last time we had Sadie, Rebecca, Cole and John Luke Robertson with us when we went to Louisiana." "And when we went to Virginia, Matthew Espinosa was with us."

"This time," Alyssa started. "I was talking to Melanie Barnes and, Booked Baylor Barnes, his sister Raylen and her friend Rachel Cooke. And of course Clay labrant and his friends sam sharp and Matthew sherrill."

"It's always really fun! John Luke ad Cole threw us into the crowd last time."

-DYLON-

Savannah Alyssa and Emma are really nice. I'm excited to go to the meet and greet. "When is it?" "Friday." "We get the whole 11th floor of the hotel to ourselves!" Emma is really excited about that.

"I just booked all the magcon boys and Mahogany Lox!" "You are the best!" "Who are the magcon boys?"

They were staring at me in silence. "Aaron Carpenter, Jack and Jack, Nash and Hayes Grier, Shawn Mendes, Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Carter Reynolds, Brent Rivera and Matthew Sherrill." "Im guessing you like them?"

"No! I love them! they are my favorite viners right after dem white boys!" "Can't wait." *ring* "We gotta get to class!"

We all went to class and the best part is that Savannah sat right next to me! "I don't get this do you?" "No. Sorry. Thos is my worst subject. Gym is my best."

The rest of the day went by really fast and I got Savannah's phone number. "I'll text you later." "Bye." I couldn't stop smiling.