✧。 . ・゚: *7: ・゚。✧

(Chelsea's POV)

I lean back on the wall slowly inhaling the smoke, I close my eyes and lift my head up and look up to the sky, I exhale letting the smoke roll off my tongue and slowly fade away into the air.

"Life doesn’t get better;" I start "I’m single, no responsibilitys." 

I chuckle while inhaling more smoke closing my lips around the cigarette.

"You should stop smoking, Chels." 

My eyes slowly open and I look over to the blonde girl, exhaling the smoke that was held in my mouth.

"And whys that, Kim?" I mumble lifting myself back off the wall,

"It’s really bad for you.” the blonde girl looked down playing with her fingers.

"I don’t care." I inhale more smoke.

"Please try Chelsea,"

"No."

"I've heard you've been hanging out with Luke?" she said, but it was more like a question

"Hmm, not really, I got pissed and we went out."

"he likes you." she laughs

"To bad I don't like him,"

"Why? he's sweet and kind and-" I cut her off

"He's innocent." I smirk

"So? isn't he bad ass enough for you or something?"

"It's not that. it's just I don't want to get him in trouble for all the stupid things i do." I sigh

"You mean the drugs?" she raises an eyebrow and I shot her an angry glare.

Kim walks off and I slung my backpack over my shoulder and walked out of the ally, the blonde girl, Kim was her name, was gone. I was alone.

I inhale the last bit of smoke and put out my cigarette on the wall.

As I was walking down the street my mind wandered to last night with Luke, nothing really happened except we were both really drunk, so I guess he had a hang over, I wonder if he's at school...

***

I step into class and sigh loudly so that the teacher could here, he shot me a dirty look as if to say "dont sigh in my class room."

I took a seat at my desk throwing my bag onto the floor, I played with my lip ring for a while, uninterested at what the teacher had to say, I glanced over at Luke who had his head on his desk,

"Sir," he put his arm in the air,

"What Luke."

"Can I be excused?" He lifted his head up and his eyes were blood shot and he looked pale,

"Yes, but don't be long." the teacher nodded looking concerned

I let out a sarcastic sounding laugh and Luke shot me a glare.

I  was getting bored, I desperately needed to inhale the nicotine.

The bell rang and I was outta there.

I walked out of class and out of the fire exit behind the school in desperate need of a cigarette, I lit it and I inhaled the smoke enjoying every second of it, breathing out the warm cloudy mist.