Quatre

The misfits go to their respective boxes, walking to the box with her name and a red back spider on the lid

The misfits go to their respective boxes, walking to the box with her name and a red back spider on the lid. Opening it, she sees all her old weapons and uniform that didn't have the S.H.I.E.L.D logo on the shoulder anymore.

Grabbing her uniform, Widow walks over to an empty tent to change. Once done, she walks out to see everyone staring at Harley change.

Harley lifts her head once she finished changing to see everyone looking in her direction, she looks to them questioningly saying "what", making them all get back to work.

Widow shakes her head and walks back to her box for her weapons, strapping them into her holsters and making sure they are secure before going to Floyd who was with the rest of the team.

The misfits walk over to Flag, standing around him, he holds up a tablet saying, "behold the voice of god."

The screen turns on and it shows Amanda Waller on the other side.

"For those who don't know me officially, my name is Amanda Waller. There's an active terrorist event in Midway City. I want you to get to the city, receive HVT-1, and get them to safety," Waller stated.

Floyd asked in a questioning tone, "sorry, but for those of us who don't speak good guy, what is HVT-1?"

"The only person that matters in the City, the one person you can't kill. Complete the mission, you get ten years off your prison sentence, fail the mission, you die," Waller explained. "Anything happens to Colonel Flag, I'll kill every single one of you."

"Remember, I have eyes and ears everywhere," Waller says before the screen goes black.

"Just like Fury." Widow mumbles, "There, thats your Pep talk." Flag says.

"So what?" Floyd starts, "we some kind of suicide squad now?"

"I'll notify your next of kin," Flag states. "Bravo team, mount up!" Before going on the plane, everyone follows.

Boarding the plane, Widow sits next to Floyd and Harley Quinn. Just when the plane is about to go, a woman jumped on the plane, and Flag said to her, "You're late."

"I was busy," the woman says in Japanese.

"This is Katana. She's got my back. She can cut all you in half with one sword stroke just like mowing the lawn. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims." Flag says introducing Katana to the team.

"Harley Quinn, nice to meet cha." Harley says holding out her hand. "Love your perfume, what is that, the stench of death." Harley laughs out at the end, Widow rolls her eyes not amused.

"Should I kill them?" Katana says in Japanese, going into fighting stance, making Widow raise an eyebrow.

Floyd leans closer to Widow and whispers, "What did she say?"

"You don't wanna know." Widow mumbles back, not looking away from Katana.

"Wish cow girl, ain't that kind of mission, sit down," Flag says, stopping her from killing them.

Harley turns to Widow saying, "she seems nice."

Hearing a small doing sound, Widow left and sees Harley looking down at a phone that said 'I'm coming for you'

Harley looks up to see Widow looking at the phone as well, Widow looks up to Harley who does a 'shhing' motion.

Getting closer to the city, everyone noticed the lights around a large building, and Floyd asked. "What happened?"

"Terror Attacks, Dirty Bombs, bad guys shooting up the place with AKs. You know, usual shot." Flagon stated.

Widow chuckles, "Bullshit, you know you're a bad Liar, right?"

"I don't know if they told you, but I'm a hit man, not a fireman. I don't save people," Floyd told Flag.

"Anything for a dollar, right?"

"Don't act like you don't know the dark ages," Widow starts, "you know them very well."

As they kept on arguing, bullets started firing and the plane was going down, Widow strap in and held on tight to her seat.

The plane crashes but doesn't get to damaged on the landing, Widow lets go of her seat and unbuckled. She stands and wobbly gets out of the plane with the help of the soldiers.

Looking around, Widow mumbles to herself, "Its New York all over again."

Everyone starts walking down the street, but suddenly Captain Boomerang decided to attack the soldiers and Slipknot tried to escape, only for his head to be blown off by Flag.

Widows eyes widen a little before going back to her composed self.

"Okay, you wanna keep playing the Hollywood Squares Version of I'll blow your freaking head off?" Flag walks over to Diablo, saying, "Are you next?"

"You're tripping, homie," Diablo stated. Flag looks to Widow who gives him an angry glare. He then moves to Floyd, saying "you next, Deadshot?"

"You just threaten me?" Floyd asked. Flag nodded and said "oh, yeah."

"He just threatened me," Flag says with a grin towards Widow who chuckles at him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey guys, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter of suicide squad, if so please leave a like and a comment if I should fix or improve anything. Also if you liked this story, please follow to check out my other books and to see more stories in the future.