Trois

It had been a week since Amanda Walker had asked to see them, now back in Black Widows plain old cell

It had been a week since Amanda Walker had asked to see them, now back in Black Widows plain old cell. Suddenly feet could be heard from behind the steel door before coming to a complete stop.

"Get ready!" Widow hears, already knowing who that disgusting voice is from, Smirking to herself, she stands and gets into a fighting stance.

"Go, Go, Go!" Griggs yells as the door swings open and soldiers swarm in armed. As they are about to grab her, Widow starts to fight her way out, more men kept on coming in, none able to lay a hand on her until one soldier sneaks up behind her, a needle was stabbed into Widows neck, knocking her unconscious and making it whole lot easier to strap her to the chair.

They wheeled her down the hall, into a room full of doctors, they set up the gun, put it against Widows neck and pulled the trigger, the small nanite goes into her body, pulling Widow conscious. "What the hell!"

Widow tries to move until realising she was strapped down, the soldiers wheeled her and the other prisoners out of the prison and onto the plane that was ready for them, taking them god knows where.

<><><><>Time skip<><><><>
Widow was wheeled out and was pulled to a stop with the other prisoners and Floyd. A voice was heard, "Unlock them."

Widows restraints, along with the others, were removed. She steps away from the chair and stretches, arms above her head before her hands went to her neck.

Next to Widow, a blonde woman with bleach white hair, pink and blue dyes at the end of her pony tails, lets out a small giggle. "Hello boys! Harley Quinn, nice to meetcha" she spoke with a mad grin.

Rolling her eyes, Widow lets out a irritated sigh before looking towards colonel Rick Flag. It was quiet for a nanosecond until the Crazy girl started to talk again.

"What's that? I should kill everyone and escape" Everyone looks towards Harley, widow raising an eyebrow, not amused in the slightest.

"Sorry, it's the voices" she explained like it was normal, "I'm kidding, that's not what they really said." Harley grins, looking towards Widow who still didn't look amuse to be here.

Widow looks towards a bag, the soldiers were carrying, "What do we have here? Twelve pounds of shit in a ten-pound bag" Rick had voiced, moving towards it, Widow cracking a small grin towards the comment.

Rock leaned down, cutting the bag open with his knife. "Welcome to the party, Captain Boomerang"

Digger gets up and hits the first person that came in contact with his fist, two guards and Rick hold him down against a car. "What's going on? Hey, one minute I'm playing mahjong with my Nanna, then this red streak hits me out of know where" he says in his thick Australian accent.

"Shut up! You were caught robbing a diamond exchange!" Rick scoffs. Digger shook his head protest, "I was not!" He denied which had made Widow snort quietly, Deadshot looking to her amused.

Suddenly a car pulled to a stop on the side of the road, as the door opened a man and a woman came out. "That's slipknot, the man who can climb anything" Flag stated boredly.

Widow saw the woman whisper to the man about something to his ear which had lead him into punching her in the face and smirking. "She had a mouth" slip knot spat out.

Harley let out a giggle before turning to Widow saying, "he seems fun."

"Listen up," Flag yelled. "In your necks, the injection you got, is an explosive. The size of a rice grain but its as powerful as a hand grenade, you disobey me, you die. You try to escape, you die. You otherwise irritate or vex me, guess what? You die!"

Harley raises a hand, "I'm known to be vexing, just for warning you."

"Lady, shut up!"

Harley holds her hands up in a 'I surrender' motion, making Widow do a small smirk.

"Here's the deal. You're going somewhere very bad to do something that'll get you killed. But until that happens, you're my problem," Flag stated.

"So was that, oh, like a Pep talk?" Floyd asked. Flag nodded and said, "Yeah, that was a Pep talk."

"There's your shit," Flag points to the left where a bunch of black boxes lined up in a row. "Grab what you need for a fight. Wheels up in ten."

"You might want to work on your team motivation thing. You heard of Phil Jackson?" Floyd asked.

"Yeah."

"He's like the gold standard, okay? Triangle, Bitch. Study."

Widow holds up her hand with a big smirk at Flag and High fives Floyd.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey guys, thanks for reading my crossover, I hope you have enjoyed and please comment on how you are liking it so far. Also follow to see my other and future stories.