Apologizing: Imagine for Alexis

Start from the beginning

"I hate you so much!" I cried. "How long has this been going on!" I screamed at the both of them.

"Lexi you don't-"

"Five months" Isabella cut Jace off. I grabbed my stuff and headed for the door.

"Alexis please" Jace said running up to me as tears also fell down his face. "I'm sorry" He said. He grabbed my hand and I looked into his eyes. He was slowly breaking just like I was and am.

"This was your fault" I said yanking my hand away from his and walking out the door and not turning back.

I drove to my house and crawled in my bed. I got under the covers and let the tears fall out of my eyes. My body was shaking and my heart was aching. My head was spinning with so many question?!

Why would he cheat on me with his ex for five months? Am I not good enough?

All I have right now is a broken heart and I don't know how to fix it.

-

- 7 months later -

Jace's POV

"Riele please let me come over" I said into the phone.

"Jace, Alexis is here and she finally got over you and I'm not letting her get hurt all over again" She said.

"Riele please I need her back. It's been seven months" I said.

"Yeah and in those seven months she's learned to move on" Riele said.

"Riele please" I said.

"Jace you left her broken and now you know how she felt" Riele said hanging up the phone. I threw my phone down on my bed.

"Fuck!" I cursed.

I remember just how Isabella and I started and I was stupid for going with it.

A year ago.

Alexis and I had just gotten into a fight and I went to a bar to clear my head. I wasn't planning on getting extremely drunk, just a little tipsy.

I was sitting at the bar drinking some scotch when I saw Isabella walk through the door. I haven't seen her since we broke up.

We locked eyes and she started walking over to me. She was wearing a short black dress and high heels. She had so much makeup on she looked cake faced.

She approached me and sat down next to me.

"Jace what a surprise seeing you here" She said.

"...Yeah" I trailed off taking a sip of my scotch.

"Where's Alexis?" She asked me.

"Not here obviously" I said. Isabella rolled her eyes at me and sat down on the bar stool next to me.

"Why are you here alone?" She asked me.

"Because I want to be" I said. I wanted her to leave me alone.

Isabelle grabbed my face with her hands and grabbed my face and kissed me. I was already drunk from the scotch and heated from the argument with Alexis that I let her.

Suddenly I didn't want her to leave and I just wanted to be with someone. Whether that was Alexis or not. The rest of the night was a blur.

Then suddenly Isabella was the girl I went to whenever Alexis and I got into it or I just needed someone. I didn't handle things well and I know I fucked up.