"I will dad... I promise" Silas lower my head. I honestly just failed my dad... my family. They were depending on me to do this, the thing I'm best at, and I failed them.

"Is it this Ella girl?!" he sternly asks. The way he says her name is so... cold.  "So help me Silas if it's Ella don't think I won't go over to h-"

"No, it's not!" I raise my voice as I look up at him. "Leave her out of this! It's just all the stress of school getting to me" I defend.

He grabs onto my shirt and pulls me closer to his face. I clench my jaw and avoid looking at him. He has never once done this to me... we were always a team that got through things together, but guess I fucked up big time.

"Well get your damn head in the game" he pushes me into my motorcycle. "Clear your head. I'll meet you home" he walks off then gets on his motorcycle along with grandpa and drives off.

I shout at the top of his lungs and sit on his motorcycle. All because this fucking girl! Dad, my fucking practically best friend is pissed at me! Dad never yelled at me, he was always on my side and never let me do this alone. UGH! I turn on my motorcycle and speed into a sharp turn, causing it to fall on my leg.

Fuck! I kick it and throw my helmet to the ground before walking in circles as I stressfully run my fingers through my hair until I hear the sound of someone walking. I silently walk through the alleyway and see someone with their hoodie over their head speedily walking into the avenue.

I have nothing better to do. I pick up my motorcycle and park it behind the alleyway then jog after the person. They go into the avenue then take off the hood, revealing long brown hair. The person turns around and a way too familiar face rushes of the avenue into the dark streets.

Firefly. What's she doing out here so late at night? I follow behind her then she turns around so I run behind a pillar of a store until she turns back around and I continue to follow.

She walks into the grocery store and I follow behind. She picks up dog food then places it into her cart before walking past the baby aisle, but stops when she sees a little plush horse and holds it up to her chest.

I'm an asshole... I literally straight up told her to abort her baby... my baby... our baby. However the fuck you wanna put it. She tosses the horse into the cart and walks to the self checkout station.

That's my sign to leave. I walk out of the sliding automatic doors and back to my motorcycle then home. Why did she get that horse for a baby? Her wrists—they were bruised—from me... damn I'll a fucking weapon at hands and sure it can be something to be proud of, but not when you hurt the ones you care about.

Yes, I do care about Firefly. This whole baby thing is just all over the place and I didn't think anything through when I told her to abort it. How could I break her like that? She carrying my fucking baby and it doesn't seem like she even thought about aborting it.

No wonder why she never told me she was pregnant, I had to hear to from Tyler. Apparently she was terrified to tell me and I don't blame her... I went after her for fucks sake. Lily runs down the stairs and I catch her at the bottom.

"Hey Lils, how was school? Sorry I wasn't home earlier" I kiss her forehead and she chuckles. Damn, I love her sweet innocent laugh. She knows what this family does, she just sees the best in us.

Her little hand falls on my chest then she looks at her hand to see my blood on it. "Are you okay?" she asks. "You're bleeding!" she says in a concerned tone.

I sit her down on the dining table and put my hand on her cheek. "I'm fine, Lils" I smile to calm her nerves. "Now, how was school?" I laugh as I repeat my question.

She looks at me for a few seconds and I take my hand off her cheek. "Good" she smiles. "I missed you!" she wraps her arms around my neck and I laugh.

"I missed you too" I pull away. "It's late, you should probably go to bed and I'll see you in the morning when you wake up and eat breakfast together like we always do" I ruffle her hair and she nods before jumping off the table and running upstairs.

I sigh and sit on the table with my head in my hands as I think. "You know, you'd be an amazing father" mom voice makes me look up. She laughs and sits next to me on the table.

I clench my jaw and look at her. "How would I be a good father? Mom, I kill. I'm rude, aggressive, an abuser-"

"Don't think like that Silas. It's not what you do, though you may be a killer or whatever you label yourself, that doesn't mean you can't like kids or be a good person" she says softly and I sigh. "Don't think we don't see your bond with Lily, you absolutely love that little girl and we know you'd do anything for her"

That's true, I do love Lily and would give her the world if she really wanted it. But I don't find myself as a father. "Maybe. I should probably get to sleep, test in math tomorrow" I jump off the table.

She nods then I jog upstairs and strip down into my boxers before falling into a much needed sleep.

**

Pleaseee cereal cereal cereal! Fuck yes!! "I got you!" dad hands me a bowl of froot loop as he begins to eat his bowl. I put my hand into an accomplishment fist then sit down at the table next to Lily who's eating toast.

"Morning Lils" I ruffle her hair before sitting down. She chuckles and fixes her hair then puts another piece of toast in her mouth. I don't hesitate to dig into my cereal without a care in the world as well as dad.

Dads favorite thing in the world is cereal as well, that's where I get it. I still don't know if dad's pissed at me or not, but the tension is pretty high... "Candy!" Lily puts a bunch of candy in front of me.

Sweeeet. I put them in the pocket of my sweatpants and nod my head at her in thanks since my mouth is full. Hopefully I have a kid that does t- fuck. This whole baby thing is haunting me... distraction, that's what I need.

After eating breakfast, I drop Lily off at school then pull into my own school. I need someone, someone to keep my mind off this. "Silassss!" a dumbass annoying blonde girl chirps. I turn to her and without looking at her face full of makeup, I smash my lips into hers.

Damn this is all old and gross. I know, I'm a hypocrite, but I only do it when I need something to distract me from thinking about Firefly. She's the one genuine girl I like—believe it or not— I care for her.

I hear someone stopping in their tracks so I look up and turn to see Firefly at the end of the empty hallway looking at me with a sad face. This blonde tugs at my tight black shirt and I growl. "GO!" I demand and she runs off.

Firefly waits for her to leave before locking eyes with me. "My abortion date is tomorrow... thought you should know" she turns around and walks off, crying.

I'm so sorry Firefly... you're the reason I'm doing all this. Her kisses are the only ones I love and hers aren't dramatic like these girls.

She's mine and nobody can have her.

Silas On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara