HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Hello reader-chan! GM OR GN! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! TODAY IS WHEN ANTI COMES!

I'm so happy, that I'm going to write a imagine and its going to have anti in it. So let's get on with the imagine.~
Start music

Y/n is walking down a alley. She hears footsteps behind her , but when she turns around no one is there. "Ugh it's Halloween and a full moon. The one year that the paranormal can be free. ," Y/n said in her head. Y/n hears her phone ring. She takes it out of her pocket and answers it.No one was there just static. Y/n got more creeped out. When she about to run someone grabbed her. She screamed and kicked but soon lost. Shhhh kïttēn Åñtï is here now, "Ãñtī said." Your heart was pounding and you we're having a panic attack. Until Ãñtï kissed you. You were shocked at first but then you started to kiss back. His lips were warm and soft like a cloud. It was a slow and steady kiss. It lasted about 5 min. You two stopped to get some air. You panted and blushed. Åñtï soon put a rag over your mouth there was some weird liquid on it. Just like that you passed out. In he dream he took you to his house and smiled evilly. You soon wake up and see that your chained. You start to freak out and Añtį walks in. I see you finally woke up,"Añtį says while glitching. He walks over with a knife. He cuts you're arms. You scream. But soon he stops and realizes that he likes you. He gets a first aid kit and puts gauze on the cuts. He cared for you everyday. You wake up from the dream and smile. Your boyfriend Añtį was caring and kind. You loved him very much and from that day forward you celebrate your love on October 31. And never stoped loving him.

THE END

AND IF YOU LIKED IT PUNCH THE LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE AT BOSS AND HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND AND ILL SEE YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. BUH,BYE💝