Chapter 4

Oswald's P.O.V
I ran down the dorm hall and banged on one of the doors. "MICKEY!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!" I yelled. After a second the door opened, a mouse boy opened the door. "Ozzy?? What's wrong?!" The boy said before looking at the jacket covered in blood. "OH MY GOSH!!! OZZY?! WHO'S BLOOD IS THAT!?" Mickey said as he pulled Oswald's hand inside his dorm room. Oswald looked down at his jacket setting it down on the couch removing the jacket. Mickey gasped when he saw Felix, and grabbed his first aid kit, rushing to felixs side trying to clean felixs wounds. Felix winced, starting to wake up. Felix looked over at Oswald and Mickey. "Os....wal...d...? He said weakly trying to keep his eyes open. My ears perked up a bit as I rushed over to his side. "Felix!! I'm so glad your alive" I said a few tears falling from my eyes, as I held his hand. Felix looked up at me. " why.....are....y...ou....cr...ying....?" He said. I looked at him confused. " WHY wouldn't I be crying?! I care a out you!!" I said more tears falling from my eyes. Felix looked very tired but also surprised. "Why.....why do....you..care....we only...met..today..." Felix said blushing slightly. I blushed dark trying to think of a reason. "B-b-b-because.....i-i-i...im in love with you!" I yelled running out of the room.