Part 1: It's Happening Again

The morning starts with those melodic noises coming from outside, birds tweeting, water dripping, chicken's clucking sound.

Then my grandmother woke me up.

"Tomoe! Wake Up!" she shouted.
"Oh, good morning grandma" I then replied.

"There's no time for greetings, hurry!" she said hurriedly and somewhat worried as well.

We went downstairs hurriedly then she turned on the TV, I then saw my worse nightmare and it has yet to be finished.

"Grandma? That isn't dad and mom, right? Right?" I asked worriedly.

I turned to see and hear what my grandmother is about to say but, she didn't reply. She cried and hugged me. I then though; Why? Why are you crying grandma? shouldn't you be answering my question? But I know it is pointless to ask her that.

When grandmother cried I already knew that my parents are gone. I then cried 'these tears will never stop dripping' I thought.

But my grandmother didn't lose hope and then said these few words to comfort me.

"Life is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% is how you react to it. Don't worry my grandchild I'll be here for you even in time of despair, hatred but don't ever think that happiness isn't an option. In countless times I'll be there to comfort you so don't cry my dear grandchild." she said those words, it gave me hope, those hatred for the world within me is now vanquished.

I then cried with regretful and yet mixed in with those tears of joy.

Those words will be forever not forgotten. I will cherish that until the last moments in my life.
^V^-----------------------------------^V^
10 Years Later.

 I am now a full fledged highschool boy. But those memories of loosing my parents in a car accident still dwelts there in my mind. Nonetheless I still have my grandmother.

I am now 15 years old. My grandmother turned 66 last month. But there is a limit to where this normal life will shatter.

My grandmother told me that when I was a baby someone cursed me with a Luck Deceiver spell. And with that I have an unfortunate luck of loosing my family or someone that is close to me.

But these 10 years of living with my grandmother gave me thoughts of that cursed is now gone.

But as I returned home from school. I didn't see a glimpse of my grandmother and then started to look for her in the house.

The outside , and asking our neighbors where she went.

But those responses I got is no good.

After searching the area a thought came into my mind.

(Maybe she's just went to shop? She does that sometimes)

I went back to the house and changed my clothes after that I watched those casual and mainstream animes and I accidentally changed the channel.
....
....
....
I saw this news on the TV that an old lady is missing after going through an alley.

And it was my grandmother.

I didn't really believed it and thought that it's just a coincidence that they had the same face but then,

I saw the video where the old lady went into the alley, and then I saw the necklace I gave to my grandma.

I was shocked, I was chained into the abyss knowing that the curse was true. I was scared , all hope was shattered into tiny bits and once again gave me despair and hatred for myself.

Alone in this dark house..

Alone...
Alone...
Aloonne-..

*creaks*

"What was that..?" I unconsciously asked whilst getting scared.
I held my mouth and stayed where I was and didn't made any noise.

I then felt a sudden chill like someone is glancing at me.

*lights turned on*

"Oh there you! Tomoe!" A voice said.

"Huh? Eiji? What are you doing here? you totally scared me!" I asked and shouted irritatedly.

"You could've at least knocked.." i said.

"Well you see I don't need to" he said while grinning.

"Of *sniff* course you need to!" I shouted.

"Well aren't we best friends? He said.

His got a point though.

"Ah so you were crying! Well I wouldn't be surprised. After knowing your grandma is missing..I'm sorry Tomoe." He apologizes even though he didn't do anything..

"No it's not your fault..*sniff*" I replied.

As we continued our conversation he then said this;

"Can I stay here tonight just to comfort you, you know?" He asked.

"Sure..." I said.

It's happening again... Why? Why would someone even curse my in the first place....?

As I conserved my thoughts I ought to be asleep while crying...

----------------------------

Hope you enjoyed Part 1
I'll be focusing on my other story so I can't update this story faster but nonetheless follow for more vote and comment.

Read my other story as well titled;
Demon King's Reincarnation: Wake Up Ashiramaru

>>Hikari OUT<<