~7 Days Later~

"Who?! Who knew the password to our safe?! Now someone took our money and all that good stuff! We are dead! If we don't have the money then the family will break! If we don't pay the group then they said they will kill us! We need to hide!"

I heard my dad sceaming in the living room. I was crying in my room with Mingyu trying to comfort me. Our parents went into our room.

"We will go somewhere. It might take a while but I promise we will come back. Mingyu, take care of Minsoo-"

"I found it! This teddy bear has a camera! Frik! Taeyong! Minsoo, don't be friends with Taeyong! He is the one who started this mess!"

Mom and dad left me with Mingyu. I was still crying in pain. My only best friends betrayed me.

~1 month later~

{Mingyu's POV}
My dad called, it was about 1 month since they left me with Minsoo.

"Mingyu! I found the story! Taeyong was the son of the group we asked to pay our bills for 5 years. His dad was the one who brainwashed Taeyong into thinking we were bad! It was still Taeyong's fault because he knew the plan, the teddy bear and camera! Oh shoot! Someone's coming-"

I heard a gunshot.

"Dad?!"

{Flashback Ends}

{Minsoo's POV}

I walked up to my room and played some random music that was famous. I just there drawing and doodling until Mingyu-oppa came with chicken nuggets.

"I know that you never trust anyone, and you basically hate people, just, try to be happy."

He smiled and gave me the chicken nuggets. That's true, I hate people. The only reason why I trust Seungcheol, Soonyoung, Jihoon and Seokmin is because they were approved by my parents and they were my brother's friends since kinder. So if he trusts them, I do to. I won't go trusting them full time though.

I started eating and to be really honest. I forgot how to smile. I forgot what happiness feels like. I continued eating and we both went to bed.

~The Next Day~

I woke up by my brother smacking me. I saw him already dressed. I guess he has basketball practice meeting. It's rare that I go with him to school. He always has this meeting with his teammates and stuff.

"I have a meeting, Minsoo, I'm sorry. I left pancakes for you!"

He walked out my room and I didn't even care if he doesn't go with me. I showerd and got dressed. I ate some pancakes Mingyu-oppa made me and left the house.

I walked to the school and once I got there, gossip. I hear 'omg he's so handsome!' that had a pinch of annoying girl voice. I sighed at their plan to get attention. I walked to my classroom and doodled. Frik, it's Mingyu's friends.

"Minsoo! Oppa missed you!"

"Jihoon-oppa, get off me. We just saw eachother yesterday. I hate skinship. Please get off me. Don't touch me also."

"Aigoo, but you're so cute."

"Get off me."

I pushed Jihoon-oppa off me. I wiped the infected area that Jihoon infected.

"Don't touch me ever again. Go to your class. Why are you here anyways?"

"Just wanna say hello, jeez. Okay, bye Minsoo!"

He walked out my classroom. I stared at him as he walked away, skipping to the floor above us.

"Ew."

I murmured under my breath. The teacher came. We all greeted her and the lesson started. Chan and his friends came in 5 minutes late.

"Okay boys, this is your first and last chance. If you become late again, there's a punishment."

They nodded and went to sit down.

"Hello Minsoo. How are you?"

"Leave me alone."

"Why are you so grumpy?"

"Why are you so happy?"

He groaned.

"Yea that's right. Leave me alone."

~~
yeah, i did it, acutally, i have 34 drafts already... i really hope you continue reading it:) this book is for fun and yep