First day of school part 2

(I haven't put a picture of silver up there for a while so here ya go!! :3)
Sonic's P.O.V
I looked at my schedule. 'What?!' I thought."awe c'mon!! OUT OF EVERY ANNOYING TEACHER I HAD TO GET THIS ONE!!" I yelled. "Who?" Knuckles asked. "Dr. Eggman!! That's who!" I said annoyed. "That's gotta suck.." Knuckles said.

Your P.O.V
I looked at my schedule. "Welp looks like I go with ya sonic..and...........HE'S OUR SCIENCE TEACHER?!" I exclaimed. "Great!! My enemy works at this school, I have him first AND He works on science!! And not to leave the horrible part out but my girlfriend- I mean Amy is only in ONE of my classes!!" Sonic yelled. 'Wait....sonic and Amy are dating?!' I thought. "WAIT...YOU TWO ARE DATING?!...AWESOME!!" I yelled fangirling. "That reminds me...w-want to hang out after s-school y/n?" Silver asked shyly. 'God he's so cute when he's shy.' I thought. "Sure!" I felt my cheeks getting hot. I looked at the clock. 'OH SHOOT!!' I thought. "SONIC WE GOTTA RUN IF WE DON'T WANT TO BE LATE!!" I said running to Dr. Eggman's class. When the bell was about to ring I jumped in the air before the bell could even ring. 'I MADE IT!!' I thought. "Hello, and what is your name child?" Eggman asked. "Y/n." I replied. "Well y/n it looks like you'll be having detention after school." He said. "B-but sir! I made it before the bell rang!" I said. "Fine, but you jump in my class again you're going to have an after school detention." He said. "Th-thank you sir." I said, and I looked around for a place to sit. Every seat was taken except for the seat next to the green hedgehog from the bus. 'Why me?!' I cursed myself. I set my back-pack next to my desk and sat down. I could see the green hedgehog smirk. "My name's Scourge, and your's babe?~" he sakes. "First don't call me babe but if you want your butt broken then please keep talking, second my name is y/n." I said showing a sign of annoyance. "Want to com over to my place and get you a drink?" He asked. 'Haha I think I'm going to mess with him.' I thought. "Sure.~ but can I get you a glass instead?~" I asked acting like if I was flirting with him. "What's it called.~" he asked flirting. "Well personally, I think you should have a glass of shut up." I said. "And don't come near me again." I said walking out of class right when the bell rang. (Me: Damn you savage AF!! I wish I was that savage..)

~time skip to lunch brought to you by bacon :3~

I looked around trying to find a table to sit at then I noticed silver was beckoning me to sit by him. Of course I gladly took it. "You would not BELIEVE what happened in math!! The math teacher Mr. Mathews is SO STRICT!! Shadow and I got detention after school because of him!!" Dawn exclaimed. "Our physical education teacher Mr. B. made me and blaze do 20 laps and 94 push-ups!!" Amy said. "Speaking of blaze, where is she?" Rouge asked. "Over there with Espio." Cream replied. "I had a great teacher!! Mrs. Z. is my language arts teacher is SUPER nice!! If we don't understand something she'll actually will help us out with it!" Silver said happily. "Lucky..." I mumbled. The bell rang and we all walked off to our next class.

~end of school because author-chan is SUPER lazy~

We all said our goodbyes and headed home except for me and silver. We had a date tonight.

~I'm so sorry for this being so late I tried my best to stay up and do a great job. Are you excited for your date with silver?? *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* anyways hope you enjoyed the story!! Bye!!