"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out it's heart?" Fairy Godmother asks.

Ellie glanced up, she knew the answer it was the lame on. She returned her head to her notebook and doddle dumb things. However, Evie rose her hand thinking she knew the answer.

"Evie," Fairy Godmother spoke.

Evie pauses as she lowers her hand, "What was the second one?" She repeated.

A smirk left Ellie's face.

Fairy Godmother noticed this, "Eleanor, do you know the answer?"

Carlos and Jay started laughing, "Eleanor!" "Ha!"

Ellie turned around and threw a paper ball at each of them, "Shut it!" She yells.

Fairy Godmother then slams her ruler down, "Ah, ah! Now Eleanor, is there a preferred nickname for me to call you?"

"Ellie," She said and crossed her arms on her chest as if she was pouting.

Fairy Godmother smiled, "Very well, Ellie, do you know the answer?"

"I don't know," Ellie snapped with annoyance.

Fairy Godmother decided to drop it with that, so she turned her attention to the other girl who was looking as if she wasn't paying attention.

"Mal?" Fairy Godmother.

Mal looks up, "C, give it a bottle."

Fairy Godmother smiles, "Correct, again."

Ellie turns again, "Again?"

"You're on fire, girl." Carlos.

Mal doesn't seemed impressed, "Just pick the one that doesn't sound like fun." She said.

"Oh," Carlos said.

Evie nods, "That makes so much sense." She said.

Mal glanced and saw someone walk by.

"Oh?" Mal spoke.

Ellie hears foot steps, as she glanced up she sees a nervous Jane walk by. She squeaks as she passed Mal and Carlos. Ellie eyes the girl as she approached Fairy Godmother.

"Hello dear one," Fairy Godmother said.

Jane looks down, "Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." Jane said.

Fairy Godmother smiles, "Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?"

Jane stood frozen in fear.

"Mom!" Jane said.

Fairy Godmother smiles still, "It's okay Jane. This is everyone." She said.

Jane nods, "Hi. That's okay, don't mind me." Jane said.

Jane began to walk by them again, she was so scared. Mal watched her, Ellie turns in her seat and made eye contact with Mal. The two smirk.

"As you were." Jane said and then was gone.

Fairy Godmother went back to the lesson, "Ahem, let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?"

Mal didn't care. Ellie didn't care. Evie was thinking about it. However, Jay and Carlos raced to answer it, Carlos had his arm up but Jay pull his arm down.

"Jay," Fairy Godmother said.

Jay smirks, "C," He turns to the others, "You turn it over to the proper authorities."