Chapter 3: "It's a public park!"

Have a happy reading and don't forget to vote!

Chapter 3: "It's a public park!"

"Mom I'm home!" I say this every time i return home but i do realized that they won't be at home but still at work until late nights. But the reason i do this is that i always wanted to at least hear a respond like 'Great Honey I've prepared cookies'

Stupid conscious! Now i really want cookies

Whatever...I'll just eat whatever we have in the fridge!

As i searched through the fridge, i realized that we are out of stock..of everything! "Gahhh!!" I groan really loud and I went to sit on the couch to watch something.

I praise my misfortune for being such an asshole to me! I groaned louder and signed as i tried to get the disgusting scene out of my head.

Why are you overreacting?

Um Maybe because the movie is 50 shades of grey and it just had to be at that specific scene!!

I dropped myself on the comfortable couch trying to sleep but guess what, my luck strickes again and i can't sleep! "Why can't i do anything in this house??" I yelled at myself. I walked around in circles  while thinking hard about a place to go..

Fancy fare?

Nah got bored of that place! I have visited all of it! Plus its day, at night it's much more beautiful!!

Grocery store?

Well we do need to buy groceries but that could be a disaster if i pass by the kinder area and buy all of it!

That would be a disaster and a huge loss! How about the park??

The park..yeah! haven't been there in a while

Finally after my debate with myself if i really wanted to go or not, i had decided to go and take some fresh air! I wore a simple, loose off shoulder and wore a not-so-short shorts and my baskets. I got out of the house, locking it and taking my phone with me and started walking towards the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah so beautiful" i said to myself as i entered the park, watching the kids playing on the playground and their parents talking and laughing about something. Then there are the cute lovey dovey couple walking hand in hand wearing some goals shirt!

I breathed in the cool air and walking a little more around the place with my hands in my pockets. Remembering the good moments I had once shared with my family. A smile instantly found my face as i saw the oldest maple tree in this town. When i was little, it was my favorite place! I used to hang out here with my friends all the time!!

As i came nearer i touched it, feeling the memories i made here. I really didn't think that i would be back standing here under this maple tree. I sat down, closing my eyes and leaning against the tree...

"Alex where are running? I'm gonna catch you!" My mom said "Mom I'm old enough to run around wherever i want!" I pouted at her and she gave me her beautiful smile "i know you're a big girl now!" i grinned at that and said "I'm 5" i showed her my hand and we chuckled together.

"Aw Alexie my princess is very big now!" My father said nuzzling his head in mom's neck. And we all laughed like a happy family...

"MOM!! DAD!!" I yelled as they told me to stay put and had put me to stay in a closet. The people, who entered our house were scary! They were all wearing black and had white skin with very red lips. They had their teeth come out and were super really pointy. My parents told me to stay here as they ran out, catching the attention of the intuders and rushing in the opposite direction. "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO HER" I heard my mother yell "Haha you are going to tell us what to do now?? Well you might want to take a second thought about it then!" I saw the guy smirk at my parents when i had got out of the closet. They had some kind of fangs out and there eyes were blood red. He tried to grab my mother but she moved away from him with super speed "what the-" i muttered under my breath but for some reason he heard me and his head jerked up at me. He came at me with super speed and grabbed me...