"Hey sweet stuff, you seem lonely, need help with that?" One of the body said. He was a tall brunette, muscular and particularly handsome. I stayed silent, wanting to scream for Penny but I knew better.

"She's a mute, Jake" the other one said as he laid his arm against his friends shoulder. They laughed before as the one named Jake spoke again.

"Good, they won't hear her scream then" he said before he made his way towards me. I backed up against a tree as he began to grope me. His hands began to touch my breasts and I squirmed under his cold touch as his friend snickered behind him.

"I'm next" his friend said as he began to take off his pants, preparing to jack off at the scene that was about to unveil in front of him.

"Stop!" I screamed at him as his hand began to slide down my thighs. His hot breathe fanned my face and I could smell the alcohol. Just like Norman.

He mocked my scream as his free hand covered my mouth roughly. I felt him began to raise my silk dress and I bit down harshly onto his hand.

"Ow what the fuck!" He said as he removed himself off of my body. Stammering back, he looked at his hand that was now covered in a fair amount of blood.

"You bitch!" He yelled before striking me across the face with the palm of his clean hand. The sting ran throughout the left side of my face but I didn't make a noise.

"Dude your fucking hand!" His friend said as he stopped touching himself and pulled up his pants frantically.

"I'm gonna kill this bitch" he said before he lunged towards me. Suddenly a loud growl could be heard from the darkness. Both boys stopped and looked around shocked and confused.

"What the hell was that" the friend said as he made his way towards us.

"It's nothi-" Jake began to say before he was cut off.

A dark and evil giggle could be heard followed by another deep growl.

"Tsk tsk tsk" Penny said as he emerged from the darkness. The moonlight illuminated him lightly and I could see his fangs and yellow eyes clearly. His hands had now become claws as the white cloth that once covered his soft hands, were ripped at the fingertips, hugging his knuckles tightly.

"Didn't they ever teach you boys to play nice?" He said in a mocking tone as he waved one of his sharp claws at them. The boys stood frozen in fear and Penny inhaled the scent. He looked down at them
for a split second before lunging at the farthest boy, which happened to be Jake's  friend. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as it would have been easier for Penny to attack Jake due to the angel he stood at. Penny might have risked another meal if the brunette decided to make a run for it. To my surprise, the boy stood still in fear as we saw Penny rip his friend apart. Gore noises filled the thick air as blood splattered everywhere. Penny's growls were deep and animalistic. He looked so intense, I didn't  think anybody could stop him at this point. I stood there with wide eyes as Penny devoured the entire guy. He snapped his head towards Jake before giving him the most sinister smile. His mouth was drooling with saliva and blood. His suit was drenched in the red syrup and the iron smell was strong around us. Jake turned to look at me as he realized Penny was only looking at him and not me. I looked back just as shocked as he was.

"Saved you for last" Penny said as he took long strides towards us.

"Wh-" Jake began to say before Penny lifted him high into the air. I looked up at Jakes terrified face as he struggled against penny's grip. Penny hadn't even acknowledged me as all his attention was on his next meal. Penny then grabbed Jake's unbitten hand and tore it right off, leaving him with the one I had wounded earlier. Blood squirted everywhere and I felt myself begin to get drenched in it. The sound of Jake's screams as he looked at his arm only made penny more amused.

"You shouldn't play with toys that don't belong to you" Penny said as he grabbed the boys genitals and ripped them right off. I gagged at the sight but I couldn't look away. Jake began to scream louder than I thought possible. There was so much blood, I thought I'd need to shower for days to get the smell off. I witnessed Penny devour his entire body, leaving nothing to waste. Once the gruesome was over, Penny kneeled onto the ground with his head down as he took heavy breaths. I saw his claws form into his slim fingers again as his sharp teeth retracted into his mouth. His eyes stayed the same yellow lights they seemed to be. My back was still against the tree as Penny slowly looked up at me. My mouth was slightly opened in shock at the horrors I had just witnessed. I swallowed so hard, for a second I could taste blood. He looked at me with a blank and tired expression. I slowly raised my arm in front of me signaling Penny to take my hand. He quickly complied and I felt his soft gloved hand against my bare one.

He pushed me against his chest and I gasped loudly from the sudden contact. He tightly gripped my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"Good kitten" Penny said as his tongue slid out of his mouth. It was abnormally long and thick. His tongue began to lick my face clean from all the blood. He grunted in pleasure as the blood made contact with his taste buds. I closed my eyes at the warm and wet sensation, not minding it at all. I opened my eyes to see Penny was staring right at me. His eyes then trailed down my body and it was only then that I realized I had blood all over my body. His fingers softly tugged at the straps of my silk dress, undressing me in the moonlight. I stood still as his tongue once again escaped his mouth.

I felt him began to lick at my neck, wiping me clean from the blood once again. I moaned softly at the soft sensation. He began to go lower and lower and he was now licking at my breasts. He kneeled down to get a better angle and I instantly gripped at his hair. I tilted my head back in bliss as I felt him began to suck and lick at my stomach, hips and thighs. He quickly pushed me back against the tree. He lifted my legs and wrapped them around his neck. My back was against the tree and I sat 3 feet in the air as Penny held me up with his shoulders. His face was now right in front of my core. He immediately ran his tongue across my inner folds. I moaned out breathlessly as my grip on his soft hair tightened. I heard his usual growls and grunts of pleasure as he continued to explore me deeply with his tongue. My head slammed against the tree as moans and pleads escaped my mouth every passing second.

"You taste so good" he said against me as I felt his hot breath hit my sensitive area. I bit my lip in anticipation as I felt his tongue make contact with my pink flesh once again. I was close and he sensed it.

"Cum for me doll" he growled. That was all it took to send me over the edge. I gasped loudly as I felt the ripples of pleasure run their course through my body. I fell limply against the tree as he lifted himself up. I looked at him through hazy eyes as he wiped his mouth of my juices. I was breathless at how beautiful he looked. So evil, so dark, yet so aesthetic. He could end me in a split second and yet here he was, giving me the most intense orgasms I had ever had. I smiled at him softly as he reached for my dress. I was surprised as he began to place the dress back on my body in the same gentle manner he had taken it off with.

"It's time to go home" he said as he gently caressed my cheek. His hand was the size of my face. I grabbed his hand as I continued to make eye contact with him. My eyes were still half shut from the climax I had just endured. He picked me up bridal style once again and I laid my head against his chest. His heartbeat sang me a lullaby as my eyes began to close shut. He held me a little tighter and I knew he realized I was falling asleep. The last thing I saw was the street lights approaching as we made our way home.

"You did good" he whispered as I fell asleep.