Chapter 29 : Doyoung

Start from the beginning

---

"Careful okay? I'll be waiting outside incase if he does anything bad to you," Baekhyun said as he patted your back and watched you while you went inside.

So you called Doyoung after the movie ended and he immediately agreed to meet up with you in a cafe near your house.

You searched for Doyoung and after a few seconds, your eyes met his. The moment he saw you, he smiled and waved at you. You smiled back and took a seat in front of him.

"What's wrong, Y/N? Is everything okay?" he asked nicely.

You raised an eyebrow, "Are you okay? What has gotten into you to be this nice?"

"Yah I'm not a mean person like what you think okay? So why do you want to meet up? Miss me?" he asked and winked at you.

You rolled your eyes, "I need to talk to you about Baekhyun."

"Oh what's up with Baek hyung?" he asked, positioning himself and smiled.

"Uh I thought you don't like him?" you raised an eyebrow.

"Yes I did before, but I realized that he is a really great hyung," he smiled wider.

"Doyoung can you please explain what's wrong with you? I mean, why are you being so nice all of sudden? I don't understand this whole situation," you said.

"I'm sorry. Sorry for everything," he looked down for two seconds before he looked up at me again.  "I realized that I was really out of my mind back then."

"Why? Why did you suddenly apologizing?" you asked as if you're interviewing him.

"Since I read the rumour about you and hyung dating, I realized that he really really loves you, and you too. You really love him and I realized that I can't change this anymore. I can't force you to love me, right?" he smiled and looked down again.

There was a moment of silence before you said, "Okay I forgive you. But promise me you won't do it again."

He looked up and widened his eyes while smiling, "Really?! You forgive me??"

You smiled and nodded.

He stood up and hugged you, "Thank you!! Thank you so much, Y/N! I promise I won't ever do it again!"

After a few seconds you cleared your throat, making him realized that he was hugging you.

"Sorry, I was just too happy!" he scratched the back of his neck and went back to his seat.

Just then, you heard footsteps coming nearer and nearer, so you turned around and saw Baekhyun. You smiled but he looked so angry.

"Did you just hug her?!" he snapped at Doyoung.

Doyoung immediately stood up and smiled brightly, "Oh hyungnim? That was just an--"

"Do you think you have passed your limit?!" he cut him and frowned.

You were afraid this might turned into a fight so you stood up and held his hands, "Baek this is a misunderstanding. Calm down first."

---

Baekhyun cleared his throat then crossed his arms and legs. "So! He accidentally hugged you because-- he was-- too happy that you forgive him?" he said while having some pauses between his words.

You and Doyoung nodded in unison as his face turned a bit red. You were trying to hold your laugh since his reaction was so cute and funny.

"Then why don't you tell me earlier?!" he frowned.

"Aigoo! Aigoo, Baekhyunnie! Why are you so cute?" you laughed as you pinched both of his cheeks.

He frowned more, "Yah I'm older than you! And you haven't call me oppa for so long!"

"Really?" you grinned.

He released your hands from his cheeks as he glared cutely at you.

"Let me tell you, Baekhyun is waaayyyy cuter than oppa. I love your name," I teased and he pouted then smiled shyly.

Just then I heard Doyoung cleared his throat, which made you remembered that he was here with you.

"Hello guys? I'm here, I'm not a statue!" he joked.

"Oops, sorry Doyoung!" you smiled sheepishly.

"I better go now, I don't want to be a third wheeler," he jokingly said and stood up, slinging his bag on his left shoulder.

"Okay then," Baekhyun laughed. "Oh and I'm sorry!"

Doyoung turned back and raised an eyebrow, "For?"

"For misunderstanding you just now," he said.

"It's okay. I'm going," he smiled and opened the glass door.

You and Baekhyun then ordered for some food because you two were hungry. Afterwards, Baekhyun paid and he told you he'll walk you home.

"Ahhh the weather is so nice today!" you said as soon as you went out of the cafe.

"Huh? You like this kind of weather? I thought you're the type of person who likes sunny weather," he looked at you while smiling.

"Then you're wrong. I like cloudy weather, it's not too hot and it's breezy," you said.

"Me too. I like this weather," Baekhyun said and intertwined his hand with yours.

"I'm so happy that Doyoung changed," you changed the topic and swung your hand that was intertwined with Baekhyun.

"I know right. That was so unexpected," he said.

"I feel so free and happy today," you smiled and looked at Baekhyun.

"I know right, all the pressure we have in these past few days have been lifted up," he chuckled. "But hey, shouldn't we plan on something?"

"Plan what?"

"Our wedding."

You hit him slightly, "Yah I'm still in high school, I'm still way too young. Let's plan it five years later."

"Okay then," he pouted.

"By the way, let's go to your dance room. I want to meet the EXO members. I miss them so much," you said.

"Sure, let's go!!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

Author's Note:
I'm so sad that this is going to end, because this is my very first fanfic that I ever made. Please look forward for the last chapter! I'll publish the last chapter next Saturday! 😊