47

Klaus' pov

My heart sank as her body hit the floor I looked at him "sit. Down. Klaus." He chuckled. "I swear lucien! I will kill you" he smiled. "Somehow.  I doubt it" then he was gone. People ran to the doors. I ran to her picking her "love. Come on open your eyes" she let out a gasp. She was freezing. She looked up at me "klaus.." I smiled to give her hope "it's okay. I'm here. I've got you" I carries her upstairs laying her down.  "It's okay. He's gone" Elijah rushed in "is she okay" I felt my rage burn "is she okay!? She's been bitten! She's not okay!" He looked at her. "Get her out of her dress. Keep her comfortable. I'll call freya" I nodded he left. "Klaus..." I rushed to her side "yes I'm here" she held my hand "find siblings please" I shook my head. "It can wait." I protested she shook her head "please. Nik. Find them. I'll be okay" I looked outside "Elijah!  Come here!" He ran in "sit with her. I need to find lillth and stefan" he nodded "freya is on her way" I nodded "klaus" I looked at him "she's bringing hayley. And hope" I shook my head then vamp sped downstairs. I saw stefan on the floor damon pulling a stake out of his stomach "did you find her" damon shook his head "I wasn't trying" I listened closely trying to hear something. "Kol!" I walked towards the basement door he ran over "unlock this door" he said something I wasn't concentrating on the door opened. I pushed it open. I saw her laying in a pool of blood. Me and kol ran down. I stepped in her blood bending down to pick her up. The moment I touched her a excruciating pain ran through my hand as I touched her skin "What the bloody hell" I heard a chuckle. Lucien stood in front of us. I wanted to go for him. He tutted. "Come near me I bite. I already killed finn. And your wife. Who's next. Maybe her sister." Kol got in front "don't touch her" he chuckled "That's the thing about ex's they hold grudges." I frowned "what" he smiled "silas actually told me about today. He also told me about a curse. If he couldn't touch her. He would make sure no one else could." I looked at kol. Her eyes shot open. "Good morning sweetheart" Lucien smiled "keep away from me you arsehole" she went to stand up but was weak. kol was about to help she stopped him "don't. I'll hurt you" he smiled "it's worth the pain" he grabbed her hand. I heard the hiss of his flesh burning. He pulled her up into him. His whole hand was burnt. She looked at lucien. "What did you do" he smiled "just had a bite to eat. Are you next darling" she narrowed her eyes "touch her I'll give you a headache that will last 1000 years" kol warned. "Lucien get out" I hissed. He smiled "I'll be back soon." He looked at her "catch" he threw a book to her which she looked at "how did you-" then he was gone. "What is that" I demanded she looked up at me "nothing" I stepped closer "hand it over" she shook her head "it's none of your business" I snatched it away. She went for me I pushed her back. Opening the book I frowned at the photos it contained. Her. And alvira. I looked at the year scrabbled under them 1952... "This was the year you met silas" she looked down "it's the day I met him" I looked the the photos. I noticed a familiar face "Lucien was there" she nodded "he's been watching her so a long time Klaus.  He knew exactly who she was going to be to you" I flicked the pages. It was lillth in bed. "Klaus enough please" she begged I looked at them closer. It must've been when she was with silas. She didn't look...alive. from what I could tell she wasn't wearing anything. Kol took a look. I turnt the page. Alvira. With Katherine.  Next. Lillth half dead in a ditch. Alvira a rope around her neck. Like someone had strangled her. Next lillth beaten body at the bottom of a staircase. Alvira tied to a chair bloody and bruised. I flicked through each photo contained new depths of pain and hurt. Then the last... them both... alvira laying in some kind of stream. Her eyes glazed over. Soaking wet. She had been drowned. And lillth hanging from a tree. I slammed to book closed "What the hell is this" I looked at her. "Alvira lied. It was just 1952... silas has been chasing us for years. Every time he would come up with a knew way to kill us. Then put a photo in that book. A little memory book...." she looked down "why did he chase you both" she looked at me. "Because a long time ago we hurt him the most... we bought him back... with human blood. The blood of his true love... he woke up and realised he killed her. We sent him mad... he wanted to do the same." I closed my eyes. "Why the hell is everyone so hellbent on taking away the live of people's lives!" I raced upstairs as my sister walked in. "I take it it's family reunion time."