< 1 0 >

As Alphys talked, there was a tremor in her voice.  Was it fear? Respect? I wanted to find out more of this ‘Toriel’. 

“Alphys?”  I asked softly.

“Y-ye-yes?” She answered.

“I was wondering if maybe I could meet Toriel sometime.” I requested quietly.

“Y-you want to m-meet T-Toriel? Uh, I th-think I
cou-could arrange th-that”, and the speaker went dead with a small burst of static.

Within 5 minutes Alphys had arrived back to my room.

"U-uh c-come with m-me." She lead me out and showed me to a room that had soft purple colours and a room branching off to the side 

“Th-there is Toriels room.”

“Thank you, Alphys” I said in reply.  As I opened the door, a wave of pain struck my head. The migraine was the worst I had ever experienced, but I ignored it.  I thought I heard a whisper, but quickly dismissed the voice. 

“Hello? Toriel?” I called.

“Yes?  Is someone there?” a feminine and serene, but slightly deep voice called out.

“Are you Toriel?”

The voice replied

“Yes, my child, I am the one that you are seeking, Toriel”, and as she spoke, a hulking monster stepped into the light.  She had skin like a rhino, but closer resembled a goat, though at least twice as big.

"H-hello" I choke out, not expecting her to look like this and expected someone scarier.

“So, you are the ‘sweetheart’ I have heard about from G”

I instantly felt a pang of anger towards the skeleton. 

"Y-yeah, I am" I clear my throat "Please, could you refrain from calling me that, it just gets on my nerves" I asked, hoping she wasn’t as annoying and cocky as G, although I didn't think she would be.

“As you wish, my child.  What shall I call you in place?”  As she said this, she gently picked up my hand, and as she did, a whirlpool of emotions hit me, for no reason at all. First, I noticed that her eyes were welling up with tears.  And then the pain! Oh, the pain! It came in waves and each wave I heard a scream.

I had no idea if it was my own, or someone else’s, but next thing I know, I have keeled over into the foetal position, and then I black out.

~

WE ARE BACK BABY

My friend ( AlexiDePotato ) wrote this chapter and you'll see a lot of chapters from her in a future ^^ (I just edited a few bits here and there but she did most of it and im very thankful)

Shes gonna be the co-writer of this book from now on and im very thankful

Kay see ya in the next chapter!

-Bee