4. this escalated quickly.

Thomas soon gave into the fuzzy feeling in his stomach. "Can... can I kiss you?" He muttered, glancing down at John's lips again.

John didn't answer, he immediately rolled forwards onto his tippy toes and attached his lips to Thomas's. John closed his eyes, feeling all sorts of sparks with just the simple kiss.

Thomas smiled into the kiss, pulling him closer. They knew it was too early for this, but it felt so right.

Thomas held John's lower lip between his teeth, sucking and playing with it. John melted into it, moaning softly against the boys lips. The taller boy only felt encouraged by the moan, gently pushing him up against the wall.

•••

Meanwhile, Laf sat in the kitchen eating the microwaved remains of Thomas's lunch. He sat up on the counter, plate in one hand and fork in the other.

Herc was washing the dishes besides him. He loved doing chores around the house, the reason his hands are so soft.

Lafayette didn't need to see the pair to know what they were up to.
"You think they will fuck?" He asked casually between mouthfuls.
"Yeah, in your mom's bed." Herc replied just as casually, smirking.

•••

Alex sat on Lafs bed, his legs crossed over the soft sheets. He moved from the angry letter about Thomas to a love letter for John. He sighed softly, knowing John would never get to read it.

•••
(Minor smut warning. No dicks out though... Yet...)
•••

Thomas's jacket was on the floor. John was pinned up to the wall, Thomas holding his hands next to his head. He slipped his leg between Johns, pushing it up against his crotch. John whimpered at the slight friction.
"Lafs room." John mumbled into the heated kiss.
Thomas slides his hand down to under Johns ass, lifting him up.
John kept the kiss going, wrapping his legs around Thomas's waist. His mini skirt lifted up, the only thing covering him up being the thin fabric of his lace panties.
Thomas carried him up the stairs, John broke the kiss, leaning his forehead on Thomas's. "First door to the right." He mumbled, panting softly.
Thomas kissed him again, walking inside.

Alex heard the noise, looking up. He gasped, eyes wide.
"What the fuck?!" He yelled, jumping to his feet.

"Get lost, Hamilton." Thomas groaned, breaking the kiss to look over at the horrified Alexander.
Alex helplessly looked over at John, still in shock.
"Please." John sighed, clinging to Thomas.

A soft whimper came from Alexander, as he stumbled to his feet. "This... This is revenge... Isn't it...?" He stuttered, looking at John is disbelief. John, had absolutely no idea how to respond. All he did was kiss Thomas, and John didn't care if Alexander hated him. But for Alex to assume he was doing this for revenge? He thought it was completely absurd.

So Laurens looked at Hamilton with the same look of disbelief and a hint of disgust.

Thomas looked confused.

•••
A/N I am so sorry this update took so long. I wrote the other chapters during summer vacation and had no motivation or time after that. But I'm back, and I'm here to stay.