Chapter 2 Y/n and Sangwoo past

~Seungbae Pov~

I were pulled away from my thoughts when park asks "You okay?"

I looked over at park.

I open my mouth to say something but then closed it. He sighed and looked at me "just say it" he said.

"so how you and sangwoo met?" I ask.

"Y/n and sangwoo parents were murdered when
y/n him was in high school" he said.

"wait Quadruple homicide incident from 3 years ago?" I ask again.

Park nodded and said "Yeah, that one I was part of the investigation, but we couldn't find anything never forget their cried and the look he was showing happy energetic face but not y/n it's like she
knows who did it or something but who knows if they are hiding it so I took them in I had a son if my son was alive he would be around their age sometimes I even confuse them for my son".

"I don't get it make no sense about the cases," I said rubbing my chin while thinking. "how so seungbae?" park asks.

"Its sound like wasn't the work of an outsider," I said looked over at him.

"so you telling me you think y/n and sangwoo killed their own parents?" Park asks me with a Confuse look. "Yeah it's possible," I said.

"yeah maybe but just don't think about it okay," Park said.

I nodded.

~Y/n Pov~

I sat down. covered my ears Hearing Yoonbum screams. I wanted his scream to stop but then it.

I uncovered my ears and got worried about Yoonbum but as I heard footsteps coming up the stair. I look up at Sangwoo helping him up the stairs.

"what happen to him?" I ask. He turns around to look at me and said "He just pissed himself,"

"you want any help?" I ask.

he nodded. I help Sangwoo taking yoonbum to the bathroom and dropped him on the floor taking me down with him.

"sangwoo," I said glaring at him but he just ignore but Sangwoo turn and look at me and wraps his arms around me.

"I'm so sorry my flower," sangwoo said. I look up at him and I leaned in kisses him, he kissing me back I pulled away.

"I forgive you," I said smiled at him he got up and grab the showerhead and turn on the water and starts wetting Yoonbum with the water.

"Hey, can you put your hands down or I do this " sangwoo said and spray the water on his dick.

"Ahh!!" Yoonbum yells.

"I know the water pressure's strong here is the soap is that hard for you yoonbum," sangwoo said. he shook his head no and starts washing his hair.

"After this, you're staying in the basement," sangwoo said.

"no please I do anything please not the basement is too dark and most and stuffy please don't leave me there yoonbum said grabbed his leg. Sangwoo looked down at him and said "course it's dark it's a basement I don't know why are you that scared about it y/n been there because she tries to escape is that right my beautiful flower?" As he was looking right this way.

I blush and nodded

"y/n make sure he washes," sangwoo said.

"sure thing," I said seeing him walked out of the bathroom leaving me with yoonbum I got up and help him with his hair but he pulled away.

I sigh

"I'm not going to hurt you I don't want him to be mad at you that's all," I said.

he nodded and started to wash his hair I turn off the water and gave him the towel.

"here," I said he took it from me and start drying his hair.

"y/n" sangwoo shouted at me I jump a little bit and quickly turn around and look at him. Seen me this close to yoonbum I quickly got up.

"he needed my help that's all?" I ask nervously

he walked toward me.

"Sorry I scared you y/n you know I hate any guys get near you I get possessive over you," sangwoo said.

I looked up at him and said "I know sangwoo you want my help still?"

"No I got this you stay outside," Sangwoo said.

I nodded and listen to him and walk out the bathroom and waiting for him to come down the stairs as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

I looked at sangwoo dropped Yoonbum on the floor again what is wrong with him with the floor?  I thought.

"I will be right back watching him," sangwoo said.

I nodded and look at Yoonbum. He was staring at the door I look over at the door as well.

Sometimes my body telling me to stay and my mind telling me to stop standing there and move I tried to but I can't leave Yoonbum with Sangwoo I thought.

I didn't hear sangwoo come into the room.

he starts telling him Don't cross this line as he did with me. But what he did scare the shit out of me he uses his left hand grab his neck holding it still as he used his right hand to pull the knife downward of his throat.

He chuckles and said," I will slice it up neck nice and slowly".

I didn't look at him and stare at the line.

Then I heard "I love you too?" I look up at yoonbum and look right at sangwoo.

Sangwoo was in shock.

"I wasn't talking about you I meant my mom wait are you my mother?" sangwoo asks.

Yoonbum blushed.

"oh looks y/n he's blushed," sangwoo said.

I chuckle

"he wanna be our mom," sangwoo said dragging him on the floor taking him in the kitchen I follow him in the kitchen he grabs the chair and put him there. he gave him the knife. "be careful it's sharp you wanted to be the housewife you have to clean and cook for us" sangwoo said pointed at me and him.

"oh yeah I want to confirm you it's dinner time," sangwoo said to see sangwoo left again doing god knows what.

I look right back at yoonbum making dinner for us I know what exactly he thinking.

"don't," I said.

"don't what?" Yoonbum asking me nervously.

"You know what I'm talking about yoonbum you can try to escape but you going to get yourself in more trouble," I said warned him.

Then we both heard footsteps coming upstairs to see sangwoo Smirked at us.

he walks towards yoonbum and but his hands on both of his shoulders.

"you know I love that sound" sangwoo said.

"What sound?" yoonbum ask

"It wasn't working well last night so I sharpened it," sangwoo said.

I know what he talking about yoonbum didn't realize he uses that knife to cut her up into pieces I looked right back at Yoonbum knows what he talking about and continue on cooking.

sangwoo smirks and said, "y/n can you do the dinner this asshole is taking so long,".

I couldn't give him my answer as he grabs yoonbum taking him in the closet as I start making it.

Don't forget to vote and comment