「1/10」 drive

[01] • drive

the night was cool, the air beaded with moisture that felt soft and damp against semi eita's skin as he wound the car window down. the sky was black, charcoal, like the bottom of a well, the end of the universe, cloudless, pure.

semi stared up at the tiny pinpricks in the fabric, stars, like tiny golden eyes watching him from above, or the halos of sleeping angels.

he untangled a deep breath, filling his lungs with the scent of the night, with the scent of the boy sitting next to him in the driver's seat.

"the air sure is fresh on a night," shirabu commented as the breeze rolled over his bare arms. he shifted his eyes to the other male for a second, only a second, but that one second was enough to capture the bliss on semi's smooth face, in the upturned corners of his lips, his closed eyes, the way his head was lilting towards the window, letting the sweet air wash over his face. "we should do this more often."

"what, go for more drives at midnight?" semi blinked open one sleepy brown eye, heavy-lidded as he stared across at the shorter male.

"yes," shirabu said. if it gives me the chance to see you this happy, this relaxed, then my god yes.

semi stretched over and laid his hand gently over his boyfriend's thigh. keeping one hand on the steering wheel, shirabu placed the other on top, rubbing the pad of his thumb over semi's rough knuckles.

"i think i'd like that," semi murmured, a smile in his voice. "i'd like that a lot."

//

oh god is it bad that i ship these two so hard?? well anyway expect lotsaaa fluff overdoses in this short set of semishira drabbles. i hope you enjoy~