"Yeah and I virtually care about your kids." He said and then he was off the screen. I really hated him.

"Big D, I got this." Leo said as he began pushing him out the door, "No explosions. No goof ups. No fires. No floods-"

"Wait, I didn't think about floods!"

That's when we were all ushering him out the door. We said goodbye to them quickly, and we all became relieved when we finally shut the door. Now it was time to actually have some fun.

"Woohoo! Party in the lab!" Adam yelled, thinking all of our minds. Bree, Chase, and I started cheering with him, but surprisingly, Leo wasn't.

"Did you not hear what Davenport just said? We're supposed to be responsible!" Leo exclaimed and I scoffed.

"Since when do you care?" I asked him.

"No, he's right." Adam said to me, but I knew that wasn't what he was getting at, "I'll be responsible for the snacks. Leo, you're responsible for blowing up that raft in the closet! Woohoo! Party in the lab!"

The four of us followed Adam quickly, and Leo slowly followed behind us. This was going to be a long weekend for him.

------

We were now all down in the lab, where we planned to party without Mr. Davenport being there. Adam had a bunch of food in bowls and a white board where he was writing down different combinations, Bree was flipping through a travel magazine, and Chase was on Mr. Davenport's computer. Adam had convinced me to try all of the different combinations of food with him because I was the only one willing to do it. Everyone else was just a bunch of scaredy cats.

"Australia looks interesting, but I'd really like to check out New York." Bree said to us as she looked through her travel magazine.

"Yeah, well maybe someday when we're older-" Chase began to say, but Bree had already super speeded out of the lab. I guess she decided to take that trip now.

"Or now." Chase said with a shrug and continued to do whatever he was doing on the computer. He turned to us and gave us a look, "And what are you two doing?"

"We are combining foods. Butter scotch pudding and tomatoes is probably a no, but being home alone and doing whatever I want is a huge yes so I'm doing it anyways!" Adam said. Before Adam could give me any of the tomato, he dipped the full thing into the pudding at took a large bite out of it. Chase gave him a disgusted look as he ate it. Adam looked disgusted and looked like he wanted to puke, "Oh God, that's bad."

"Thank god I didn't try that one." I said as I wrote down another combination we tried. Well technically, he only tried it. The elevator opened and Leo came walking in. Look who finally decided to join the party.

"Chase, what are you doing on Davenport's computer?" Leo asked him.

"I'm pulling a prank on him! The next time he checks his bank account, it's going to be in euros! BAM! Same value but still funny, right?" He said excitedly and the three of us just gave him weird looks.

"You are an exciting man." I said sarcastically.

"You sure he's a man?" Adam asked me and we high-fived. Leo grabbed Chase's chair and drug him away from the computer. There was a gust of wind, and we all saw that Bree was back. She definitely looked like a train wreck. She definitely looked like she was trying to dress up as Snooki for Halloween.