lol story Jeff ver.

Your POV

So..here i am looking through my phone because i was bored as hell. All the CP's are out and Slender left me here for whatever reason! God how long are they gone for anyway?! Guess i got nothing else to do so i decided to take a bath. So that's what i did.Everything was so relaxing till the light went out. 'What the hell? I thought Slender fixed it?' "Everytime i try to do something, something happens!" I got out of the bathtub and went to the light switch...at least i thought the light switch was there. "Eh? Wasn't it here?...." i walked along the wall till i felt it. "Finally..." i turned the light back on and i turned around to go back but i stopped in my tracks. "W-what the hell?!" There in the bathtub was blood and lots of different dead spiders. As i looked up i noticed that a certain someone had wrote something on the wall. "...i'm gonna kill him.....JEFF!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself. I heard laughter and and went out of the bathroom.

~Timeskip~

So here we are. In the living room. Nothing is wrong besides me trying to kill Jeff. "YOU KNOW I HATE SPIDERS SO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Jeff laughed "I just love your reaction!" "And what about that damn writing on the damn wall?!" Jeff looked confused at me. "Writing?" "Yes! You wrote "damn gurl your Body is fine~" What the hell was that about?! Where you watching me!?" Jeff went red and started to look around avoiding my eyes. "I-i do watch you B-but i Didn't write that!" "Then WHO was it?!" We both looked up as well heard laughter coming from the kitchen.Jeff and i both knew who it was and got up. "BEN!!!!!!"

The rest of the day was pretty normal besides Jeff and (Y/N) throwing a screaming BEN in the Pool.

A/N

Well isn't that a terrible story...i'm sorry about this!
Anyway Another quick story to fill in my inactivity.
Hope you liked it anyway even though it's horrible
Thanks for reading!
~♡☆Bye Bye☆♡~