Hoody X Circus Monster reader x Eyeless Jack

!Valentines special!

Dear readers i know this song has nothing to do with creepypasta but i love it and enjoy doing such lyrics songs. If you want to follow me on Youtube, my name is "Random Neko" I thought i just put it here and now on to the story! Oh yes this has some gore in it so yeah....just a small warning

Readers POV:
Here....again...still...like always....he won't ever let me leave...ever....again....Valentines day always seems to go by so easy......and happy for everyone....what about me?....i'm alone....like always...."(Y/N)! Get down here! You have Another show!" I was slowly walking downstairs to see a Lot of people looking happy.....they all had a partner....just not me.....why is it always me? They should all die.....i walked out in the middle of the ring and looked at the floor. I heard them all mumbling and my "Master" came out with his usual sword....i just stood there, it's normal that all the people that come here are Killers....so they weren't doing anything."Ladys and Gentleman! I present you the Circus Monster! You wonder why we call (him/her) that? Easy!" He cut my right arm off and all the blood splashed everywhere. "It can lose as much blood as it wants it won't die! You can..stab it anywhere!" He pushed the knife in my back and the Front came back out of my stomach...with all my....things.....flew on the floor....i saw my heart on the floor....how do i survive all that?....the people watching all began laughing and i just looked at the floor."Are you Crazy?!" Everyone looked at a boy around my Age with a white...femine Mask? Why would he wear something like that?..."Yeah that girl is suffering!" I looked at Another boy who had a Black mask with Dark Blue holes where the eyes are? I don't know..."sit back down Boys!" "NO way! We are here to help!" I watched as they both Killed my Master in front of everyone. "Come on!" The boy with the white mask took my Hand and began running with the other boy right behind us.After a while we where at a Mansion and i stared at it."You seem to like it, have you never saw anything like this before?" I shook my head. "N....no....." It felt weird to speak as i have never spoken before."Damn you Sound tired....what did they do to you?" I looked away as a Sign that i don't want to tell them. "It's fine if you don't want to tell us" They both smiled at me and for the first time in forever i smiled.

Now i am here at the Mansion for about 4 years and i'm friends with everyone but i'm closer with Masky and E.J. i learned their Names as soon as i got into the Mansion. "Hey (Y/N)!" "Yes?" I turned around to face my two friends. Masky scratched  his cheek while E.J didn't look at me. What's wrong with them? "W-would you mind...." "going out with us?" "Going out?" They both nodded with, what i guess, blushing face. I started blushing as well "s-sure" They both hugged me and said at the same time "I love you" I smiled and hugged them too."i love you two too" I was never that happy! Best. Valentines day ever.

Happy late Valentines day guys! I know i know it's late but i tried i hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye till the next one shot!