Chapter 4

"I'm Matt Anderson"

Eeusawckbbjfxvgysx his name is Matt

God damn Meredith get your head back in the game. I look and say "oh well I'm Meredith...Meredith Stilwell" "Nice well so ummm... you want to go to the concession stand and get something to drink or eat or something." Ya sure let me run back to my bag to grab some money and my phone." " ya uhh I guess I will wait for you here." "k be right back." I turnaround probably with the biggest and most stupidest smile on my face and basically run to my bag and mainly to find some of the girls. Once I get over to my spot I immediately grab my money and my phone and look for any of the girls. I look for any of them but none of them were at our spot. So I leave and run back to Matt..

(Matt's POV)

I see her wandering back towards me. God she is so beautiful. Once she got to me I kind of stared at her because she is so pretty and not knowing she was like literally right next to me she looked and said "Matt you okay?'' I shook my head and said "Ya I'm fine you ready to head over." "Yup lets go!"

We get to the concession stand and she orders an apple,crackers and a Gatorade while I just ordered an Gatorade and a slice of pizza. Once we got our food we found a place to sit by the sand courts where no one else was. Once we sat down we started talking "basically just get know questions" I asked her what team and pool she's in. She says Fingerlakes Wildcats and Pool A.