Time to play

I wake up and were already at Hotshots(a really nice volleyball place with indoor and beach courts all inside) I get out of the car and walk in I start looking around for my team. I find them over in a surprisingly actually very good spot. I run over and see everybody. I start getting ready putting my knee pads and shoes. I run over to the table with the brackets to see what pool we're in and who we are playing. I look to see and it says "Finger lakes Wildcats u18 Pumas against Onondaga u18 Cyclones and we are in pool A." I go back to our spot and tell the girls that didn't know. Afterwards I grab a ball and head on to the court after stretching and started peppering with Cameron. Once the coin toss was done we got first serve and went on doing warm ups.

GAME TIME

Zoe started off as our first server/setter, Finley middle front Cameron outside, Jillian left back, Me middle back, and Logan right front. Zoe whacks the ball over and the game has started.... 24 to 22. BOOM tweet whooo hoo nice spike Mere!! Tweet tweet and the game was over we won both matches!! After we shook hands we were off the next game so I ran to my stuff and put my warm up back on then I headed to the bathroom because I haven't peed since I was home this morning. As I was walking over I ran into someone I look up and see the most beautiful person I've ever seen. Amazing beautiful blue eyes the prettiest I have ever seen. Short spiked up in the front brown hair. Tall and skinny body but very well toned and a smile that makes me want to melt. "Oh oops I'm sorry I didn't you there you okay." I was still so shocked and out of it. It took me a second to realize he was talking to me. I shook my head to get back to reality I say "oh no I'm fine I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention and didn't see you right there'' "Oh well that's okay looks liked you just finished a match did you win?" " Ya we one both sets." "Nice job oh oops i'm sorry I never introduced myself Hi I'm....

Da da da daaaaa who do you think she ran into also thanks for the votes keep doing it! I'm loving writing for u guys so far so hoped u enjoy! Thanks😃