A Little Poison Never Hurt Anyone

Mason stared blankly out the window, plotting darkly against the whole school. 'I could plant some explosives all around the gym and detonate them once everyone is "safely" seated on the bleachers...' He didn't even notice his sister snapping her fingers in front of his face for 5 minutes. Once he did, though, he growled and slapped her hand away. "Don't you have a midget to swoon, sister?," he hissed, clearly annoyed. She sneered at him and rolled her eyes. "Don't be so enthusiastic, dear brother. I was only trying to remind you that you have a date with Candy in about... 10 minutes," she spat back, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Suddenly, Mason jumped up. 'Shit! I forgot about that brat!' He scowled and turned to his sister before he left to get prepared. He wasn't going into public looking like a commoner, even when he didn't want to be there in the first place. "It is not a date!," he snarled.

   Candy arrived, just like Mabel said, 10 minutes later. Mason growled at the door as he heard a knock. Regaining his composure, he opened the door. "Hello, Ms. Chu." Candy grinned and giggled. Mason internally grimaced at her act. 'This little sl—' His thoughts were interrupted when Candy pulled him out of the house and basically dragged him to a nearby restaurant.

{After the date because I don't ship CanDip.}

Mason almost kissed the floor. "That bitch tried to make a move on me!," he yelled as he ran into the house. Mabel was sitting on their couch in the living room. "Did you get together, brother?," she asked, her voice monotonous. "Nope! I didn't even let her down easy! Let's just say that I might want to stay clear of Grenada for a while..." "Grenda," Mabel corrected. Mason growled out a 'Whatever' and sat down on the opposite end of the couch. "So, sister, anything planned for tomorrow?" Mabel stiffened and stared blankly at the wall for a moment. Finally, she said, "Our parents got us into counseling." Mason stared at her. "You're kidding me." Mabel shook her head. "I wish I was," she grumbled, "They were our only source of money." Mason nodded in agreement. "Well, I guess not anymore. We must get rid of them," Mabel continued. Mason nodded. "Must," he replied. "And what's your plan, dear sister of mine?" Mabel's eyes turned dark and she grinned wickedly. "We poison the counselor. Then, we kill our parents once they fall asleep. Remember our saying, brother?" Mason nodded for the third time. "Yes, very well." Mabel started speaking again. "Leave no name..." Mason said the second part for her. "Take no blame..." They finished together. "Feel no shame."