Bully Us 'Til We Break

Mabel Gleeful. A beautiful, manipulative young woman who can easily get her own way. Mason "Dipper" Gleeful. A handsome, clever young man who never betrays any emotion. It was clear that they had some problems with their mental states.

Mabel walked around the playground, her "friends" in tow. She looked around for another victim. There was a small boy licking a lollipop on one of the benches. Bingo. She nudged her friends and pointed to the boy. They got the message and stalked over to him. Mabel followed. She wasn't going to take part in this, she only watched the show. Candy sneered at the boy. "Where'd you get that lollipop?," she demanded. The boy smiled. "My mommy bought it for me," he replied. Candy and Grenda smirked at each other. "Oh, so you're a mommy's boy?," she teased. The boy looked confused. "What's wrong with that?," he asked. Grenda growled. "Hand it over," she said as she held out her hand. The boy shook his head. Grenda growled again. "You'll regret that." She grabbed the boy and threw him on the ground. She pinned him there and punched him repetitively. The poor boy was crying a waterfall, begging for forgiveness. Grenda looked up at Mabel, the onlooker gave a nod, and she pulled the boy to his feet. She took his lollipop and pushed him. He ran away, screeching like a banshee. Mabel smirked. "Good job girls," she complemented.