"You did it!" He exclaimed, the biggest smile gracing his features, his teeth big, white and sparkling, "You did it, Adri, you did it!"

I laughed, nodding as he lowered me to the ground, "I can't believe it, Spence."

"I knew you could do it my clever, clever girl!" He kissed my forehead hard, voice full of unadulterated elation, "Partner, Adriana! You've outdone yourself."

"It's all because you believed in me, Spencer. I couldn't have done it without you." I said, linking my fingers through his.

He smiled down at me, tucking a loose strand of my hair behind my ear, "I'm so, so proud of you." His voice suddenly cracked, holding a tone of emotion and his eyes brimmed.

"Spence?" I looked at him, frowning. Spencer was crying?

"All your dreams have come true, baby, and you deserve it more than anyone I've ever known. I wouldn't be half the man I was today if it wasn't for your support, your belief, your help. I'd be nothing without you, and I know that for a fact. It's time for you to live your dreams now. And I will always be here to support you in whatever you want."

Overcome by his sweet words, I got on tiptoes and pushed my lips to his. He groaned, threading his hands into my hair and removing the pins one by one until my bun fell down, leaving my hair in loose waves down my shoulders. He placed the handful of pins on the side table, not taking his gaze from mine for a second.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered, holding my face, "beautiful, intelligent, sweet, the whole package. I'm a very lucky man." He kissed me again and my fingers bunched at his biceps, trying to keep myself up. I was in awe of this beautiful man who was making all my dreams a reality. Oh, he was something special alright.

"No, Spence, I'm the lucky one."

And suddenly, it all fell into place.

This was the man for me and I was more certain about this fact than I ever had been about anything else. We were two pieces of a jigsaw, we just fit right together, uplifting, supporting each other. Why hadn't I realised sooner? I knew what I wanted to do...

I pressed my lips to his, whispering against them, "Make love to me, Spencer."

His pupils dilated and he gasped against my lips. I reveled in it.

"M-m-make--?"

"Yes." I cut him off, my breathing suddenly harsh, "Please."

He let out a guttural groan and then he was all over me, kissing me in all the right places, particularly my mouth which I didn't want to leave his, so much so that I grabbed his head and forced his lips to mine. This was toe-curling, spine-tingling stuff and I couldn't get enough of it.

"You're sure?" He panted hard against my lips, almost as if he couldn't believe it.

I nodded, pulling his lip with my teeth, "Yes."

Of course, I wanted to, but could I really do this? Inexperience didn't even come close to describing me and Spencer was so used to confident, tall and beautiful women at his beck and call. How could I ever compare?

We kissed for what felt like seconds but was probably minutes. I couldn't get enough of him. Then he began unbuttoning his shirt as he kissed me, pushing it over his shoulders and throwing it on the floor. I gasped once again at his torso, seriously defined and toned... and all mine.

Delicious.

He smirked at my awed expression, pulling me into the hard planes of his body. His hands went to the back of my pink dress, hesitating at the zip and he sucked and kissed my neck.